Reviews for Albus Potter and the Heir of Slytherin
Cabeswater chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
This story is bloody brilliant
I love it
Plz update more
You are an amazing writer and hare brilliant ideas
Love this story
Fuck chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
Finish the fucking story. It's already better than that play
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
Great premise hope you update soon. After all you came back after five years, most authors never do that so hope you update.
ENE10 chapter 9 . 5/14/2016
Please continue the story. This is bloody amazing! It's one of my fave 'Albus Potter' series.
NoFate2608 chapter 9 . 3/30/2016
Fantastic story, please update soon!
SnivellusSnape2003 chapter 9 . 3/24/2016
Write more.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2016
I ove the story I have weighted a long
HugsandBugsSmileyface chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
It was very nice to see this story again. I can't wait until you update it again. Please don't leave us in suspense too long!
technerd89 chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
I Need More of This! It is soooo good! I love it! Can't wait for your next update!
Madison Futch chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
Please finish this!
Melissa the kawaii yandere chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
It's annoying that people are acting so mean to the Slytherins*sigh*
and why is James always so mean in 'Albus is in Slytherin' stories? *le sigh*
Erised81 chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
I need if so when albus goes home and gets teased my James and them and use his powers!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Ugh! Why did you discontinue this Amamzing story!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Write more chapters u bitch
If anyone cares chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
If anyone cares, I wrote what I think would've happened during holiday break:

The kitchen immediately fell silent when Albus walked in. Everyone was already seated, talking and laughing with each other by the time he had gathered enough courage to walk down the stairs and into his family's unwelcoming embrace.
James sneered and turned away, while the rest of his cousins continued to ignore him, Albus kept his head down as he took his seat next to Rose. He looked over at the adult's table in the room over, only to make eye contact with his father and sympathetic gaze. He looked away and started chattering with the only person in the room that didn't absolutely hate him.
Dinner was even worse than he thought. The first couple of minutes were fine, joking around with Rose and even talking to his little sister here and there. But after Lily had rushed off in the general direction of the bathroom, Rose got up after her, mouthing sorry over her shoulder.
The boy's older brother took this time to pounce.
"Aw, has little Snivellus got no friends to talk to?" James pouted as the rest of the table laughed.
"Or did you just scare them away like the slimy little traitor you are?" That time it was Fred.
Albus just continued eating his roast like nothing even happened. As the insults got even worse from the older boys, and even some of the girls, Molly frowned and looked away.
It was how it was, right? Albus obviously did something wrong to deserve this treatment, and him being a Slytherin gave the Gryffindors at the table the right to tell him so. But even so, Molly couldn't help the twang of guilt she had when she looked up and saw how tight Albus was holding his knife.
Louis must have seen it too, "Aw is wittle Albie gonna-" But he was cut off short from Albus standing up and slamming his utensil down so hard the table shook.
"Oh just come off it already, yeah!?" Albus walked away, his hands in fists, "I think I'm done here."
Their parents didn't even flinch at Albus's outburst, probably due to the silencing charm castes around the kid's table.
However, that didn't stop them from looking up at the loud slamming of a wood door upstairs.
~•~
Albus was so...done. He didn't even want to come home for the holidays in the first place, but Rose convinced him otherwise. Saying that if he came home and stayed with the family that it'll show them he's over it, and they'll start to treat him like normal.
That plan turned out great. Albus was considering just going to sleep, but an even better thought struck him. Scorpius. He's sure the blonde was counting away the days before school started up again, and from what he's told Albus, his dad seemed to calm down over the years.
Albus got some parchment and a pen.

Scorpius,
It's just as bad as I though it would be-no, even worse. I hate it here. No one will talk to me, and when they do it's only to call me a "traitor."
I can't stand it anymore. Another week and I think I'll go mad!
I write to you in hopes you can stop by and I can stay at your place for the rest of the holiday. It's not like they'll miss me anyways.
-Albus

Albus attached it to his owl and watched it take off. Not knowing that, no later then tonight, he'll have his wish.
As Albus sat by the window, willing the hours to go by faster, he heard multiple knocks at his door. First from dad. Then from mum. Then Rose. Then from Hermione. Even after he told them to "go away I don't want to talk," Molly and Arthur came up, trying to coax him out of his bedroom with sweets. It didn't work.
However much Albus appreciated his parents and aunt coming up telling him that they've talked to the other kids, Albus couldn't help but notice that none of his cousins except Rose came up to apologize.
After what seemed like days, day finally turned to night, and the last of the laughter died downstairs, Albus thought it was the perfect time.
Albus placed his well-thought out letter on his pillow, and walked outside to meet what seemed like his only real friend in the world.
~•~
Ron was the first one in front of Albus's not empty room, feeling a little guilty that he hadn't tried to talk to the boy the night before, and was shocked to see the door slightly open. He walked in, not seeing his nephew sleeping, or even in the room. Ron started to panic, noticing the window open, and a note on Albus's bed addressed "Mum and Dad."
Ron grabbed the letter and ran downstairs, yelling for Harry, Ginny, and Hermione. Hermione the first one down, followed then by Ginny and lastly Harry, complaining at why they were awoken at such un-godly hours. Ron threw the card stock on coffee table, and Harry was the first one to snatch it up, seeing Albus's scratchy handwriting addressing the letter to him and his wife. Everyone stood around Harry, asking questions about the letter. When Harry was finished with the letter, he handed it to Hermione with shaky hands, and put his head in his. Hermione read the letter out loud.
"Dear Mum and Dad,
Sorry I had to leave so early. But I couldn't take being here for another two weeks. It's obvious I'm not wanted here, so I decided to not be such a burden to everyone anymore and leave.
Mr. Malfoy picked me up last night, and if you're reading this then I guess I was right. You didn't really care enough to check up on me let alone try and stop me.
I'll be staying at the Malfoy Manor for the rest of the break. Don't write back, or try to follow me. I don't want to come back.
-Albus"

The adults fell silent, the only sounds were Ginny's soft cries and Harry trying to comfort her. None of them noticed the extendable ear under the couch, or the group of angry teens in the other room.