Reviews for Bliss
neveria yan chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Awww...*squeals*... totally dig this. Mistletoe fluff is timeless. 3
Xonas chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
*melts into fangirl goo* so...adorably...perfect! *gives a gurgled squeal*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Ive never seen this show but that was really cute 3
Derp-For-Homestuck chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
its...no its perfect. just perfect.
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This is the perfect time of year to re-read this story; better yet to re-read all your GR stories.

This review isnt signed because I have already reviewed this once before now, but dont worry it is still me. Bliss remains one of my favorites.
RiseInRevolution chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
*dies* SOOOO ADORABLE I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL I'M DYING FROM FEELS!
nameless-ice-goddess chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
love it as always
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Oh my gosh this is both adorable and freaking funny. Great job on this story.
Haven-Holmes chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
mmmmmmm . Love it . Well done :)
Bri chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Ho'shit, I cannot explain how much I love this. Honestly I've only watched about one episode of GR but man- I've been missing out.
All I found before this was Rex and Six, and I tell you I was not pleased. But then I stumbled across you fic and damn! I can't even form proper sentences, I mean this is awesome, it's so well written and my insides are just melting because of the cuteness.
I wish I could leave a better review but my brain seems to have melted away with the rest of me. I cannot put into words how much I love this.
KaitlynShadowheart chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Adorbz3 it's Soo cute i'm using cheesy stupid made-up words! I think this is my favorite Noex one-shot :33

~KaitlynShadowheart
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was really cute! :D
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
that was hot. and sooo cute :)
Lovestar and Silverice chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Crescent:Callen and Six omfg i gonna pee hahahahahahahahahahah

Love: Nice black mail can i have a copy
Aemeon Kafele chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
For the love of all that is sacred and holy in this god forsaken world, PLEASE continue this story! Please please please please please! Or at least make some kind of follow up to the story of this. I will give you all my love and cookies if you do.

Please write back, huggs and kisses

Fran ;P