Reviews for Only Human
Seeker Midnight chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Coolz XD
tranquilityofroses chapter 26 . 8/6/2012
Well, so far I am quite invested in this story so I will be continuing on to part three. It's been well written and attention grabbing. I must know what happens! Lol. I like human Inferno without programming and crazy. I also find Scorponok is a lot more interesting (and I like it). I've always really liked Tarantulas - so far I mostly like his character, so it's nice he's very much a focus of the story. I'd like to learn more of his secrets and inner thoughts, but who wouldn't? I don't care much for Free. Actually, so far, I just don't like her. I don't mean that I think she's a bad character, though, lol. She just annoys me. So does Rattrap. Also, I had to take a moment to cringe at what you've made of one of my favorite characters from the show (Dinobot), but only a moment before I immersed myself in the world of this story. Anyway, great job!
Wannabe Mischief chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Oh wow I feel sorry for Silverbolt and Rattrap.
Wannabe Mischief chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Inferno must be doing something right. I wonder what Megatron has planned
That Buggy Girl chapter 26 . 9/6/2011
"It was doing a number on Quickstrike's new snake."

I sporfled XD
Wannabe Mischief chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Inferno seems to be getting a little angry. I am now anxiously waiting to see who Pain and Free are
Wannabe Mischief chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Waspinator sounds cute with his green and gold hair and large eyes. Quickstrike doesn't like history does he? Another good chapter
Wannabe Mischief chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
So Inferno is getting his free will back. I wonder how this will affect what will happen
Wannabe Mischief chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
And so Terrorsaur and Skorponok are at the Axalon. Wonder what will happen next
Wannabe Mischief chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Wow Terrorsaur really isn't taking this well. Well I guess none of them are
Wannabe Mischief chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Well Megatron has Primal and Silverbolt is confused. Excellent chapter
Wannabe Mischief chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Aww I feel sorry for Terrorsaur. Though I wonder how Megatron and Inferno are taking this
Aquaria Identity 07 chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
O_O Starscream is possessing Navicom? Poor Scorponok. -_-;;

Oh my gosh, I love Tarantulas every second, and you did a fab job by keeping everyone in character, 'cept BA, obviously, but I do like the fact that she's trying to help Freefall.

Yay, they made it! They're safe! :D I'm liking Inferno as well.

Update soon! :)

And oh yes, thankies for adding in Cheetor and Rattrap in the recent chappies. :)
That Buggy Girl chapter 21 . 7/6/2011
Didn't "Possession" take place after Inferno appeared in the series? I mean, I know he wasn't in that episode, but...wouldn't some one have filled him in?

And dude, how is Starscream going to handle them attempting to leave, er, her(?) behind?
TotallyGaga chapter 20 . 7/2/2011