Reviews for A Silent Affection
MillicentMelodyMay08 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Elinor will always be my favourite character and I think you've captured both characters perfectly. I love this little drabble :)
Gigi Black Lovegood chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
awwwww loved it ! so fluffy !
Pain Girl chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Got Elinor Perfectly.I Do Agree On Darius/Elinor (Did I Spell That Right?)

You Should Keep Going On This I Think It Would Make A Great Little Story.

XxPain GirlxX
Jenethia chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Sorry, but I HAD to laugh when it said 'Darius believed that Elinor would savagely attack him were he to ask her a question or make a comment.'

And yes, I agree with you, Elinor/Darius is very adorable :)
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I have just started reading Inkheart and Elinor is my favourite character! I was reading and I thought "she'd be super cute in a romance". So I decided to come here and see if anyone else agreed. I haven't met Darius yet, but I look forward to it! Nice fic! You definitely captured Elinor's spirit!
corriente chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I would also love to read more Elinor/Darius here, because it's such an interesting and yet adorable couple...

And your ff was good! I enjoyed reading, and this line "you look lovely today", made me smile too ;)You captured Elinor perfectly - she looks, she critices, she snaps - and then she smiles.

So bad that it's so short. Would you like to write something longer about Elinor? ;)

I'll keep an eye on that, best wishes ;)

VS.
PrizJefra chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Aww, that was cute. I especially liked the line where it said, "They weren't friends; they were simply acquaintances." Haha, nice.
Pet'n'Prop chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Awwww, that was so cute :3
StrollingPlayer chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was great though I wish it would have been just a little longer.

It's a little surprising that this is the only Elinor/Darius out there.

Anyway, this was just as good as your humor stuff so keep it up.
radha24-Dusty's apprentice chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wow, really nice for a first serious fanfic. I think if you expanded on this idea of Darius/Elinor, it could become a very nic story