Reviews for Foreign Love Trip
Eclipse Phoenix Mage chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
I hope you continue to write this story I really enjoy reading it and can not wait to see how mana handles all these guys and how atem will react.
MusingAIR chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
please please please please update... i am really enjoying it
Alyssa A chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Why isn't this continued?
ragingmonkey chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Plz continue! U rock!
mangafilipina chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
This is a really interesting, and amazing, story. _ I can't wait to read future chapters.
MagicalPinata chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
This is super cute

It just made me happy to read it and I love how Mana is portrayed. She Is so funny and cute. But I wonder how things will end up between her and Atemu... The anticipation!

Anyway, I hope to see another chapter of this delightful story rather soon! Keep up the fabulous work:)
Mamoru4ever chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Sorry for not reviewing sooner Kimi, I sorta forgot/was busy too! But I'm doing it now! Anywho...

POOR MAHADO! So much torture! They are so cruel to him! But still... I'm laughing at him And oh wow, Marik and Bakura and their epic battle for the chair! OMG! SETO KAIBA SPOKE! LE GASP! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD, AAHHHHH!

Just kidding! But I just literally laughed so hard when Mana asked Kaiaba, "Can I take your picture?" that was just so funny cuz it was random too! Finally Atemu notices that she's not exactly there... sorta... but still, I can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Sailor Ra chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Again, I loved this chapter! I giggle at Seto's comment and Mana's goofiness. You got her character exactly!
Velgamidragon chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Heh. Atemu may know nothing about girls in the romantic sense, but he's still got a high IQ. He's gonna know that there's something he doesn't know that everyone else is keeping secret.

Green roses, huh? :) I honestly doubt they would really exist except by genetic engineering. Ha! With a brother like Bakura, I'm not at all surprised that Amane's so devious despite her initial outward appearance.
Aqua Girl 007 chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Sweet chapter. :)

Strangly... I never thought of Valon being a serious version of Joey - but it's kind of true. XD
Mamoru4ever chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Poor Mahado, he never catches a break does he? Pranked by Mana, Marik, AND Bakura? I'm surprised he's still alive haha I love how with each lapse you just introduced the guys haha And yes, LOVE TRIANGLES FTW! Anything beyond that gets complicated, so poor Mana Oh god, can't wait till Atemu finds out about all the amazingly, hot, smexy British guys Mana's meeting with... he's just gonna have a fit and I bust laughing just thinking about it :) Great job Kimi and have fun with the next one!

PS: Good luck with your Math/English finals tomorrow! XD
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
lol, for someone who's always bouncing off the walls, it's ironic that Mana has motion-sickness.
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I really enjoyed this story so far. I hope you update soon. I like how you protray Mana.
Aqua Girl 007 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Sweet story so far. :)
Mamoru4ever chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Poor Atemu! Mana is so unfair to him but since he's Hottie McDense, I'll excuse it haha I totally understand Mana's fear of planes (mostly cuz that sorta ties with my fear of heights ) and oh good Lord, KAIBA! I think you already know my feelings for him and I can't wait to see more of him! And Noah's diabolical plan to take over KaibaCorp and then, THE WORLD! Ooh, hot guys swimming... how I love that concept soooooo much! Have fun with the next chapter! XD