Reviews for Falling Down
Epilogue? I THINK YES
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Good fic! I liked it. :D
clintbarton-hawkwhy chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
I really enjoyed this story but I think in the last chapter john was a bit OOC but other than that a! *hugs*
StrawbryBlondi chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Great story. Well written and dialog spot on. not a bit out of character.
Bethany chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I really enjoyed it. I love the story's about Sam and dean protecting each other it's really sweet. If you keep writhing ill keep reading
mngrue chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I liked it : ) I think this is the second of your fics I've read and I definitely have enjoyed both of them.
lanternheart chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Lol I know "Falling Down" (Of course I do, I have one of her albums, the song is on it) and "Hold On" :D

Dean, she's way out of your league xD
lanternheart chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
And the truth is revealed xD
lanternheart chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Damn, Sam's gettin' worse XD
lanternheart chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Lol, a target for trouble xD

Hmm, wonder what's wrong with Sammy... Err, Sam xD
Lilithakaducky chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Don't worry about seldom updates. I have a masters in that too. But as long as the stories get finished ... Especially the great ones like yours. I really enjoyed the ride and I'm sorry I didn't review sooner but I7km just finding my way basck into active fanfictionism and will review everything I read from now on and I have you on my alerts now * hugz*
Angelic Abomination chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Phew! Glad that Sammy's okay.

Cool story.
spnMom chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
An epilogue is always nice... It seems like a good place to stop, but another chapter of recovery / bonding time is always good. Thanks for posting.
daleaikman chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
That was a great story. Gald everythig turned out. and say please write a epilogue.
cindy123 chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Nice ending to this story. Poor Sammy, thinking he'd be seen as a screw up if he told his family what happened. Loved this story. Great job.

Cindy