Reviews for Spying Shadows
virag chapter 1 . 8/16
do another page or something!
virag chapter 1 . 8/16
I loved it that is what i wanted to hear all the time about them! thank you for reading my mind and writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
XD
rats xp chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
cool, i like Selendrile's point of view too, and he is such a peeping-tom ;P
Tatiana chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
AMAZING! NEED MORE
LovelyLittleThings chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Continue this story please please please. It is so hard to find Dragon's bait fanfiction, much less fanfiction this great.
Connet chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Omg.
I'd be thinking: OMFG WTF AM I DOING?! But... Nah. I'll just keep on doing it :D
Lol.
Mai randomness
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Really good story!
mimi317 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Romance! I love this story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
LOVED IT! The two of them are just wooing cute. You are an amazing writer so keep it up! I love this book to death and was so sad when the author only implied that they loved each other. Well great story!
Kadri chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Some of Selendrile's inner monologue really made me laugh. "Some nice *dead* man," indeed! You should definitely write more Dragon's Bait stories! :)
Speedykitten1643 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I enjoyed this. I just finished the book yesterday and didn't think there were fanfictions on the story but once I found them I've been enjoying them completely. I hope you will be able to do more stories for 'Dragon's Bait' because I would love to see them.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I really like how you wrote selendrile's point of view in this :)
Skyler chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I loved the story, you are very talented
Farli30519 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
yay! these were both such nice little stories. i really enjoyed them. i hope you write more Dragon's Bait fiction.