Reviews for Dark Angel
Atemxyugi kfXjinx chapter 12 . 2/21
PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEE update soon! I'm new to this couple ur making me love it! all because I saw the movie on TV just a couple days ago! XD but PLEASE update soon?
Amazing Story chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
charlotte.eliot.3 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
awesome amazing brillant! love it! update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
WRITE, WRITE, WRITE More. I cannot wait for the happy and hot reunion between Britt and Kato. I have been waiting since the chapter were Britt was literally freaking about his well being in the building under attack. So, come on you are killing me here! I cannot wait for the next chapter. Bribes you with cake, if your vegan it's got soy milk! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
I see you only have one chapter posted after this one, and I have just one word for you: UPDATE. Seriously, this story is absolutely amaing, you cannot stop now. I can't wait to see what happens to Britt and Kato, I have a feeling it is going to be an explosive reunion indeed, lol.

By the way, if the rating goes to M, you definetly have no complaints from me. ;) Let your writing genius go wild.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
This is just toooo good, I hope slashiness and Kitty Kato come to a head soon. Can't wait to see what happens next to Britt, and his man. :)
KuroFaiLuver chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
i love your story and definatly can't wait for the next chapter. i wonder who she shot
Emeralden Rapley chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
i must see more. i do like this fic. i must see more
roxxihearts chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
PLEASE DONT LET IT BE KATO! PLEASE LET HER MISS T_T
Marzeh chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Fuuuu I love this so much. The plot is uber awesome and oh my gosh.

I want to hug Kato so much. And Britt's a retard as normal but that's expected.

Seriously though dude, this is awesome. The plot is original and you write the flashbacks so perfectly with the present-stuff too. gyahhh love.

333
Starlit.Amulet chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING PLEASE UPDATE! LIKE, NOW!
jess249 chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
Your stalker starts College and starts hating life after being so busy, to come to a new chapter? I LIKE! 8D

I love how Kiba and Sumi are with each other xD

"And it was true, no matter how cheesy it sounded, that Britt completed him."

Awww, I love that 3

Kato associating love with Britt, Gah! x3 This chapter was just what I needed

Meow Mix for Kato's Ringtone? LMAO! XD

But at least now they know hes alive, and things are about to get serious :)

Cant wait for more :]
hli silverlining123 chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
This is an amazing story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
00000909000000 chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
Loved this chapter. Really loved it when Kato realized how he felt about Britt. And Britt realizing he may be to late to tell Kato, was sad. I am all sorts of worried now about Kato and if Britt can reach him in time.

Thanks so much! :)
BasshunterDotA chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i have GOT to stop reviewing with my DSi XL!

cant wait to read the next chapter!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »