Reviews for Miscellaneous Drabbles: The Bottomless Bag
you go girl chapter 16 . 5/17/2011
I liked the second one...I found it very interesting. I've always hated Snape for being such a jerk...but as I've thought about it more and I'm writing a story from his POV it makes me see that he really did have good intentions, at least in the end. The first one was so cute! I love Lily :D
you go girl chapter 15 . 5/4/2011
very good! 3 I really like the second one...very thought provoking :D
you go girl chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
good stories! they're good :D
carlis inactive account chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
I believe that you will be a poet one day...
you go girl chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
I absolutely loved the first one! and the second one was really cute! :D
Bittersweet x chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
I love the second but the first is confusing. "He can't bring himself to regret it" but then it goes on to say about he wants to escape the labels. Maybe I'm being thick, but it was a bit oddly done.
9CatsIn6Hats chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
Wow, these are really good. The emotions and the sensory details are very intense. And I like the conceptual pieces, too (about time and about mirrors.) I have to check out your other stuff now!
Bittersweet x chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
Oh my. Oh MY. That was incredible.
you go girl chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
great stories! I really liked the mirrors one! And the one about Narcissa was interesting, You did a very good job with it!
potters chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
a href" /-helpharry" target"_blank"img src" . " border"0"/a
you go girl chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
Those were both very good. Poor Sirius...stupid Peter :( Well great job :D
you go girl chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
i like them a lot! The one about Lisa really was very emotional, you did a very good job! :D
you go girl chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
those were really good! :) I've never thought of Alica and Fred as a couple...interesting thought. great job!
Bittersweet x chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
Ohh, this is amazing.
you go girl chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
these weren't as enjoyable as some of your others, but no the less they're good :)