Reviews for Klutz Amiss
puppyface1000 chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
please update soon awesome story will atem forgive yami and what happens next
lovestarr chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Awww that was cute! I'm so glad that Yami didn't just diss Yugi and had to leave for a good reason. I think I have the same Build-A-Bear and its name is Tony. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
winged sapphire wolf chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
I'm really liking this story. That is cute how Yami is trying to help his dad by give him his kidney. I hope you update soon.
Sam chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
how often is this updated
Fangirl4ver chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
I just want to say (wiping tears) that was beautiful. (smiles) I just want to I am sorry for yelling at Yami! O and that was cute on how Yami donated his kiddey! O and I am never forgetting my phone again! I love how Atem did all that for Yugi, talk about love...anyway (confused look) was that the ending? Sorry that I can't tell, (rubs the back of my head) I sink on telling! -forever keep writing (o and you soon better update your over stories too.) k see you soon;)
Cheshire Stripe chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Well okay then I guess he's off the hook with me *narrows eyes* But I'm still watching him!
CutePiglet chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
You updated! Thank you! *glomps* This chapter was great.

Wow... Yami's his donor. I hope Yami's father is all right. :S

The end was really cute, I can't wait for the next update!
andysanime chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Really good job!
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
I'm glad that Yugi made it to the hospital and saw Yami. I'm glad he's okay. I hope his dad will be okay too.
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
I knew it was all a misunderstanding. I guess Yugi will remember to have his phone on him from now on. I'm glad to see Yami is okay and hopefully his father is too.
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
Oh poor Bakura he got ran over by a kid lol... XD YAY you updated :3
vampmuffin chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Good story ) I do like this story a bunch and your righting style is awesome, and nice cliff hanger lol btw is joey gonna be coming back in to this story?
Monkey Girl xD chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
O.O I wonder what's wrong with Yami...hope Yugi can help him out. xD
Magiccatprincess chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
I love, love, LOVE this storY! It's sweet and funny.

P.s it's kinda iCarly bassed isn't it? So sorry if it's in the author note and I missed it! but I love the simiarties with this and iCarly anyway!