Reviews for naruto the last ishvalen
mattcun chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
plz write more
blood-elf101 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Great story hope. To see a new chapter soon keep up the great work
killer4853 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
plez update
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Ok a little unusual but this is a good story. I wonder what will happen next.
phantom frost chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
update this story is kickass
Sun-Moon4ever chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
wow...0o0...totally gotta update..please...:)
Spaceman chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
It's a Good Story, but the Format makes it hard to read. Needs more Spaces. Hope you Edit and Update Soon.
death5367 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
well... which would be worse, being blown out from the inside, or being liquefied by sand? I wonder...
The Man chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
You should continue.
puma1sunfire chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
awesome story!
Izanagi chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
love this
shadowbroker13 chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Hey I really like you story but I noticed you stopes writing I really hope you continue righting this story because it's awesome
1000Nachts chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Too quick, and not enough plot or backstory development.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
naruto as scar...raised arround garra? cooooool!
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Seriously,I always wondered what it would be like if Naruto got a Homunculus power or Scar's power from FMA alone.

we have...

Envy- Super Strength and Transformation,as well as being hard as a brick and heavy as hell when not fully transformed.

For Naruto his smallest form would be smallest size he can become,unlike Envy who likely could reduce to his lizard his Largest form would be about the size of form would likely be the Ninetailed Fox btw instead of Envy's FREAKISH form.

Wrath would be transmutation breaking a shitload of rules.(Like transmuting his body THROUGH or combining it with floorboards or weapons)

OR

Wrath from brotherhood,aka Pride Bradley,the Ultimate Eye...Dojutsu(Eye Kekkei Genkai) and superior reflexes be damned in the presence of this powerhouse. Essentially a hybrid of Sharingan,Byakugan,and the Geass Knight of 1 uses in Code Geass to predict an enemys future movements.

For better reference how this works,watch the japanese cool dude on "The Green Hornet".

Gluttony...Imagine Naruto able to eat anything as easily as Ramen...and Also his seal becoming like Gluttonys ERASER CANNON(FAKE GATE)

Sloth...Um...lazy like shikamaru but fast and water based sloth just seems too much like suigetsu.

Pride...Nara style but much better. no chakra needed either. Able to HEAR and devour things far from the main body.

(other pride already referenced)

Greed...the ultimate shield and behavior just like em!Gotta love greed!

Lust...sexy,sexual,and has a love for turning his fingers wolverine style...

Scar...Destruction on the Right, Creation on the Left. Total Badass.

BONUS: ALex Louise Armstrong "A simple way to even mentally scar orochimaru."

Bonus 2:Armstrongs Militaristic sister...god have mercy on the militia masters enemys.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »