Reviews for Mirror Flower, Water Moon
Kisuke894 chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
What the fudge
Good Luck chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
Thank you for sharing; didn't notice any severe spelling mistakes.
FaithfulAizen chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
Another good story...update lol. I want more your stories are addicting.
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
This story is great! Please finish it, PLEASE! I love where it's going. I love all your stories. The unfinished ones are the best, but don't get it wrong the finished ones are awesome! Please keep up the good work.
Picklez80 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
This is creepy in a really good way. Great chapter!
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Grrrrrr bad Sousuke...bad bad bad... xD Great Chappy Spunky
Emmagem803 chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
man this things been gone for a log time! know how I can tell? Arashi, tetsuya, and the breeder male backstory are just now getting mentioned! this must have been a really old story! I'm glad i follow it, as much as I like Aizen in a main pairing, nothing beats truly evil awful Aizen.
kkfyfe47 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Holy Cow this is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for the awesome writing.
Mana Rei chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
OMG! OMG! OMG! When's the next story!
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
OMG Spunky! This is such a great story..I loved every chapter and I sooooo cannot wait until your next update so I can see where it goes!
sugarcadet chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Okay even though that was In the summary I don't think I saw that comming. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! IT IS REALLY GOOD! You get propsfor wwriting this and being awsome and updating as far as you have!
PlayMyPoisonousGame chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Oh I love Urahara/Ichigo there is not enough of it in this world. I strongly approve of your return mission.
PleaforInsanity chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
AMAZING, i love the hypnosis. I wonder how long it will take to break it and how they'll break it c:
Can't wait for the next chapter, your writing style is wonderfull
BunnyHopster26 chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Spunks you're on a roll with the updates. I was legit reading this story a few days ago like, Wow I wonder when she's going to update this? And low and behold update. Awww as much as I love Aizen he always has to kidnap one of the pregnant guys and try to claim them as his spouse and child. SMH Lol can you say ghetto? I would say its cute but he's always after them for the wrong reasons. Don't worry ICHIGO! THE GANG WILL SAVE YOU Homie! Can't wait for more Love. You're on a roll. Now all I need is an update to ON TOP AND RED SAMURAI Part 2 and I'm good! lol But good work Spunks 3 Keep up the great work
kyuumihaira chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm totally freaking out!