Reviews for Mirror Flower, Water Moon
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 7 . 5/8
This story is great! Please finish it, PLEASE! I love where it's going. I love all your stories. The unfinished ones are the best, but don't get it wrong the finished ones are awesome! Please keep up the good work.
Picklez80 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
This is creepy in a really good way. Great chapter!
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Grrrrrr bad Sousuke...bad bad bad... xD Great Chappy Spunky
Emmagem803 chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
man this things been gone for a log time! know how I can tell? Arashi, tetsuya, and the breeder male backstory are just now getting mentioned! this must have been a really old story! I'm glad i follow it, as much as I like Aizen in a main pairing, nothing beats truly evil awful Aizen.
kkfyfe47 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Holy Cow this is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for the awesome writing.
Mana Rei chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
OMG! OMG! OMG! When's the next story!
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
OMG Spunky! This is such a great story..I loved every chapter and I sooooo cannot wait until your next update so I can see where it goes!
sugarcadet chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Okay even though that was In the summary I don't think I saw that comming. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! IT IS REALLY GOOD! You get propsfor wwriting this and being awsome and updating as far as you have!
PlayMyPoisonousGame chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Oh I love Urahara/Ichigo there is not enough of it in this world. I strongly approve of your return mission.
Ayronya chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
AMAZING, i love the hypnosis. I wonder how long it will take to break it and how they'll break it c:
Can't wait for the next chapter, your writing style is wonderfull
BunnyHopster26 chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Spunks you're on a roll with the updates. I was legit reading this story a few days ago like, Wow I wonder when she's going to update this? And low and behold update. Awww as much as I love Aizen he always has to kidnap one of the pregnant guys and try to claim them as his spouse and child. SMH Lol can you say ghetto? I would say its cute but he's always after them for the wrong reasons. Don't worry ICHIGO! THE GANG WILL SAVE YOU Homie! Can't wait for more Love. You're on a roll. Now all I need is an update to ON TOP AND RED SAMURAI Part 2 and I'm good! lol But good work Spunks 3 Keep up the great work
kyuumihaira chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm totally freaking out!
Kami-no-Namida chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
I now remember that I've read this story at some point (though why it is not ony my alert list, I have no idea)
I am eagerly waiting for how the story continues, because really, Aizen having Ichigo like this is plain WRONG... I always have ambivalent feelings when there's aa chracter wiped of memories and taken by the bad guy... because really, the poor soul is usually taken care of, and swayed to the bad guy's side, and everytime there is a kiss, touch or whetever it just screams WRONG when were it to be taken out of context it would be sweet almost... why must you hurt me this way Spunky-sama ... (;_;)
On a brighter note, Tetsuya to be brought onto the scene, Yay! (0v0)/
Emmagem803 chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
More please! This one's interesting and hot! I want a nice Urahara rescue, though ichgo's going to be very confused!
Aria6 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I really like this fic and want to see more! Poor Ichigo.