Reviews for The War Within
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
this was a beautiful piece of writing. you did terrific.
dkgors chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I loved this out-take. Your Jasper is so hot! I can't wait to read more. I think Jasper wanted to hear that Maria wasn't totally gone, that she still had somepart of her old self in there and feeling love for Jasper would do that?

Great chapter, I can't wait for more. Dixie
Arianna-Janae chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
OH MY GOD! Loved it! So much emotion! So many questions! SOOO many places for this to go. This CANT be over!

~Autumn Marie (yes, its my middle name too, he he!)
CareMarie chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
AHHH RAINA! FINALLY! I FUCKING LOVE IT! And soooo can't wait to read more! *does happy dance*
bzzzzzzzzzz chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkk! :D

Oh. My. God.

Seriously, girl! I know I've read most of it already - and quite a few times at that - but that just blew my mind!

*HUGS YOU HARD*

You rock, babe. YOU. ROCK. Every word drew me in, every little glimpse and noise just... Aaaah! You're so awesome! So well-written, really well characterized, loved the lingo ((;) and...

I loved the end line!

'But like I said, you surrender a piece of yourself, and in the end, all of it.

And surrendered . . . I had.'

*Squeals and claps*

You are one of the finest writers of Jasper I have ever had the pleasure to read.

Full. Stop.

And I'm going now...

But not before I say I love ya! (; And that you're wicked for giving me a mench...and that I just need to do one more thing...

*Vincent Price cackle*

(;

Ooo-rah! I'm blowing this popsicle stand! See y'all later! :D (I should be e-mailing soooon!)

Love!