Reviews for It All Comes Crashing Down
mariojoe chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
terrific, loved it!
NatalyaShae chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
mowahahhaaa that waaaas epic!
i12bscttsh chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This story was great! You had just the right amount of injuries without taking the characters past the point of a realistic return. If WC doesn't get renewed for a 6th season, maybe you could take it over.
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
You deliver angst, fluff, whumpage, and the murdering of poor innocent hats! The poor poor hat! I am a hat enthusiast and have a number of fedoras in my humble collection. (Hmmm, maybe that is why I immediately fell in love with Neal Caffrey upon first seeing White Collar) Other than blatant disregard for Fedora's rights, great story!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Aww, great job!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Here's your review:
I love it of course:
Neal frantically tried to get to Peter, and Peter told the bad guy to leave Neal alone.
Peter asked Neal to go to leave him, Neal saying no way.
Neal covered Peter with his body during the explosion, Peter worked through his pain trying to free Neal.
They are all what i want in a h/c white collar fic. Thanks so much!
jobs for 15 year chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Haha, this was sooo sweet.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Loved it!
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Lovely! Great story!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
nice! though you never did say HOW Neal had been hurt
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
great story! glad they both got out!
Love82 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Just read this story from a rec on livejournal. I love it! This story is great. Very intense and I loved the interactions between Neal and Peter, showing how far they would go for eachother. I loved the dialouge too. It was just so "them".

Thanks for the great story.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I love Whump, but find a lot of it to not have realistic Neal/Peter interaction, but this one delivers both, and I loved it.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Great story _
Sholio chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh, I loved this a lot! Very tense, and wonderful hurt/comfort with our boys. Thank you for a great read!