Reviews for Happy Birthday España
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
It's not technically a G-spot it's called a prostate
Aradaisuki chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was really nice. The little thing at the end was really cute. It had a great balance that only awesome stories have.
MTVQ chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Ich leibe dich! Jk, i've allready got a bf, silly! *poke* I think I want an Antonio Fernandéz Carreido for MY birthdaaaay! And a Berwald Oxternia! Along with a Gilbert Beilschimght & Mathias Kohler! lol, anyways, *or "eh" in my native lang. of GERMAN! Braussen Ja! (fuck yeah!)* I looooooooved your story! hehehehehe... it made my tummy churn *IN A GUT WAY!* and made me slap myself a feeew *coughabout15coughbleh* times! OMG, SPAMANO IZ LYKE MY FAV. COUPLE! Kesesese, they are TEH BOMB! *shut up*(p.s. i'd like to lick lovi toooo)

Auch ja! at my school, they called a kid w/ the last name romano to teh office so they were like all,

"Romano, *lets call him* Jack Romano come down to guidance!" i was in math so i fell out of my chair und dieeeed! Then my gnome w/out a beard teacher *he's creepy, handsome (unlike most gnomes) funny, & SHORT W/ A GNOME SMILE! oAo* sent me to the nurse! & i wss like, awww no faiiiir! Sorry, i ate allot of CHOCOLATE! today sooo i'm a very hyper girl! *fufufufufu* wellll... great YAOI![ ; ] hehe, semi-colon!

:p

Sorry got distracted! BC *emoticon* *twitch* wqzvdethhjscvjikndaszxcj!

KEY BOARD SMASHING! XD

*yawn*

Aggggh! Sugar CRAAAASH, NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! *snore*

...

(just when you think she is about to shut up *you: "FINALLY!BC"* her eye snaps open beneath her sidebang)

Omg HIIIIIIII! *stupid waving ensues*

; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

THE TIME SPACE CONTINUM?

F-FFFFFFFFF*shot*

MTVQ(/*)/ *sleeping peacefully only after killing france THAT she found hiding behind her shower curtan. NAKED. She will NEVER EVER be the same again. Ever. ok, maybe tomarow, but, still, EVER. OAO*
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This story was great. It was cute, and hot. You did have a few mistakes though on grammer, and you skipped the entire preperation scene. Do you need a beta? If so, I would be glad to help.

Anyway, this story was great, please keep up the good work.
Neko Matty chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
awwwwww! that was totally sweet! u guys should rp more! XD
ThexFifthxAlice chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I think this is the first time in a long time that I actually read the word "penis" in a fanfic...xD Just thought I point that out. :3

Good fanfic, btw. x3
Kisuke-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This was really sweet but I recommend that when they're talkiing you not put it in bold cuz that sorta confused me at first but other wise I loved it!