Reviews for Thanks for clearing that up
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Awww, I'm so happy for Blaine and Rachel but so sad for poor Kurt. He needs someone, just not Blaine.
azab chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
poor kurt
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Love it! I wish Rachel and Blaine would be together. No one else deserves her! They all suck!
Charlie Baytes chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
aww so adorable! great one-shot
Gatalicious chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
That was sweet but SO unrealistic. Don't get me wrong, I liked your little scene/alternate ending. Raine would be cool, but gay people just don't go back into the closet so easily. Its really hard to come out to begin with. One kiss doesn't really prove anything.

But it was still sweet.
RockerAtHeart chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Blaine is gay. You don't just roll out of bed one day and decide to be gay, you either are or you aren't. And coming out is hard, when you do decide to do it then you're 100% sure you're gay. I like Kum not Klaine so it has noting to with shipping wars, but Blaine is gay. I'm sorry.
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Aww, I love me some Raine, but I hate to see Kurt so sad. Also, your scene was a good contrast to the episode, but I think Blaine clearing up all his confusion in one moment is a tad unrealistic (that's one of the reasons I didn't like the end of the show) maybe you can expand on how Blaine thinks he has decided but is still not sure later...but I would reccommend keeping Raine together because you can't deny that chemistry. Rawr. ;)
FAESTPACK JW chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Hey I love this story! And RAINE! Are you gonna update?
RikiMuniz chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Poor Kurt! *tears*
A. Gooner chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Aaawww! I wish this actually happened!
skysayzrawr chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
D'AAAAAAW! So sweet and sad at the same time, excellent job. Raine (as of today, when I watched the newest Glee episode on hulu) is now my favorite Glee pairing, and it sucks because the show's so obviously never going to let it happen. :(

Siiiiiigh. Anyway, this was adorable, and I LOVED it. 3
JJ chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
very sweet! although I love klaine dearly, part of me really wishes the episode would have ended like this