Reviews for Ten Thousand Things I Hate About You
The May Waters chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Ah! You need to update right now!
NerdfighterGal4904 chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Aww cute! Serious is so funny. I love how you titled the chapter. Great job!
EtrnlySparrow chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Please do keep going! This is the first Lily/James fic I've read and I'm absolutely loving it!
the original bitch chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
i love it cant wait till htey get together update please i want more
JessandDarcy chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
This is so good!
Loslote chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Awww, I loved Lily's reaction - and Remus' reaction to Lily's reaction! Very touching. :)
Tani Smiles chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
And the excellence continues with another great chapter! I absolutely love the friendship that you're developing between Lily and Remus. They seem like the kind of people who could easily become great friends. I also liked the little bit about James reading his transfiguration book to try to convince Lily that he's changed. Your writing is wonderful and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Excellent job!
Tani Smiles chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
:D This chapter was even better than the first! This is exactly how I would imagine Sirius and Remus would tease James about his feelings towards Lily and I also like that he doesn't admit right away that he loves her, and then at the end he realizes that maybe he just might. Also, the bit between Lily and James was really sweet. I love how James is just trying to make things right with her even though she's pushing him away. I have to say again that you write these characters perfectly and I absolutely love when an author can do this. Great chapter!

...and now I'm off to chapter 3!
Tani Smiles chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I think I'm really going to like this story. You write the characters so well; their personalities are all very believable. This was a great intro to the story. Now I'm off to read chapter 2!
Loslote chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Aww, I like it. James comes off really well. :)
Loslote chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
There wasn't really anything here that was very new, but I can already tell that you're a good writer. I look forward to seeing more from you. :)
hanzz96 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
i actually really like this like this story update soon :)