Reviews for A Kartie Story
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Hahaha harry potter can play quiddich with me ANYTIME
anaranth24 chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
So sweet. Love it!
maggy chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
I liked the beginning but the naive behavior of Kurt and Blaine was unrealistic. also I doubt Artie would forgive that easily it's pathetic of his character
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
ohhh i could cry :')
sweetandspice chapter 15 . 4/20/2012
Omg u rock loved it it was awsome
MarchingbandGLEEK XD chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
Are you continuing this? Because i love this story! Please continue this?
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
nice keep going
Sunshine-aki chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
*Cries* theyre married! *insane tears of joy* thats so greaaaaatt! this story was amazing!
cecelily chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
i have to say i was half expecting for blaine to be at Julliard to stir up some trouble with kurt and artie. keep up the good work!
cecelily chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
although the drama that is beginning to unfold in teh story is nice, you kind of make kurt look like an ass , trying to sneak off with blaine. keep up the good work!
cecelily chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
i just discovered kartie bromance today and i am already a fangirl about it! keep up the good work!
Master Gaga chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
I loved this story. It was beautiful. I have a friend who was looking for a good Kartie story, so i'll definetly tell her about this. Thanks for writing such a good story. I loved it.
stilinskhey chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
I SQUEELED WHEN I SAW THIS IN MY EMAIL. :D YAYYYYYYYYYY GAY MARRIAGE! You know what that means, right? GAY HONEYMOON SEX. (;
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
Will Kurt be "Kurt Abrams" or will Artie be "Artie Hummel" now...? Maybe Artie/Kurt Abrams-Hummel...
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
This story was amazing. Please update soon!