Reviews for Love Like Sin
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
oh god don't write a sequel!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
uh stupid. deans a cop in his story not a hunter, so he would of gotten back up not civilian to blow out a wall that a hunter thing not a cop thing.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
well holly is apparently very stupid, because if she continued going home over the years to allow her parents to hurt and torture her when she had a safe place to stay and people that cared about her then she just stupid.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
reads like a bad jerry springer script. taking it to far and sams reason was just stupid and made no sense
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
this is a good story but the gang thing with sam just doesn't fly. You should of made sam a cop too, Maybe holly would of been his partner, but this gang stuff is just to unbelievable and that john is going to be good with it is even more unbelievable
AuntMo chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
Nice ending/beginning...I am still curious as to how bad Zacy-stinking-poo was
adaddario chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
YEAAH! Love Love Love! Great job and great ending but I can't wait for more DRAMA!
deans sassy seductress chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
Love love love this story! It was awesome. Dean and holly are sooo cute. I'm glad they are together. I was scared she was dead there for a minute. I can't wait for the sequel :)
joyce aka deans teddy bear doc chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
ok first off both chapters I read today! they were both awesome! I thought seriously she had died! but when I saw hannah appear on the screen I was like omg she's alive she's going into hiding! Haha hannah was sooo my fav in s club 7. sucks that the show is over. but I can't wait for the sequel! very excited!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
Wel Im a sucker for the happy endings, but I also like this story a lot so a sequel would be cool.

I want to read/explor more about Holly and Dean's realtionship, see what happens you know? A long(ish)/hard(ish) journy but a happy ending. :)

~Hands you two platers of cookies two platers of brownies for you and your muse.~ I hope these help! ")
MidnightWolf358 chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
Yes please do a sequel! I will read it! I really wan to to find out what is going to happen next and what will happen between holly and dean!
adaddario chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
All hail the sequel. I'll definitely read it. Poor Dean sitting there waiting for his girl to open her eyes. Hopefully she does?
AuntMo chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
Hmm...so how naughty was Zach?
Sams Witch chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Oh no...that was such an intense chapter! I felt so bad for Holly throughout the whole thing and then the end...:( This story is just so good. I'm just so addicted to it. I can't believe two maybe three more chapters left. Please update soon!
AuntMo chapter 11 . 4/16/2011