Reviews for Hell In A Hand Basket
D10g3n3s chapter 20 . 1/13
Loved the story!
DemeRain chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
I loved this story. Even the whiny Albus. Thanks for sharing.
Lupin3black chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
Awwwwwwwwww!
snapeisnotevil chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
Gah, I'm torn about this story. SO well written, not even a toss up there.
But the ending got me. If someone did that to me- ignore me after I got beat up, and then still be all normal with the people who did it, I wouldn't even take a second look at that person.
I can understand still having feelings for them, but to actually get back together again? No. I really want to read your Scorpius one now to see what was going on in his head.

But obviously, I wouldn't have such detailed complaints if I didn't like your story enough to over-think it, haha. Props to you on this fic, it's a favorite!
TJ
snapeisnotevil chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Dang-nabit. I kept saying to myself, "just one more chapter and I'll then I'll go to bed"...and look what time it is now. Gah, it's practically tomorrow morning, Haha!
I'm absolutely loving this story. It has a real Catcher in the Rye feel to it, I think (which is high compliments because it's my absolute favorite book). You make Albus seem so...real. I dunno, I just feel like normally when I read first-person stories like this the characters just seem extra fake.
I think my only cons for your story is Scorpius, and it's nothing bad about the writing, I just can't figure him out, haha! But really, I want to like him, and then I think, no! He's acting like such a jerk!

Anywhoo, I'm rambling (no thanks to the awfully late hour). I'll definitely be finishing this story soon. I was going to wait 'till the end to review, but I changed my mind. This was just too good not to comment on.

Happy writing!
TJ
I'mBelleGoose chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
Simply loved this story! You're an amazing author! :)
turtlepearlove chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
I loved this fic
even though i didn't quite agree with the way you treated Albus
the way I see it, Al has too ow self esteem
and Scorpius hasn't quite managed to built his enough to stand upto others
even though this story is happy for now
Al's sacrifices are far too great for Scorpius's behavior
I see no happy ending here.
It's a dysfunctional relationship.
Brilliant writing nevertheless
turtlepearlove chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
"You are very indecisive, my little door mat."
I think this just broke my heart
turtlepearlove chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
I feel so bad for Al
I just wanna hug him and tell him highschool really is the worst
love this fic
turtlepearlove chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
I love your Albus
he must be one of the singularly most interesting characters I've read in fandom
I love his inability to stay indifferent despite his attempts, his snark and how utterly fucked up and sad his life seems to be
and yet he is not emo or curled up in a ball somewhere
this could have been easily an emo fic, instead it's funny witty and snarky
I love it.
Aldastan chapter 20 . 11/22/2012
An amaZing story. Superb!
Molly chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Gosh, I nearly pissed myself laughing, your hillarious, Al is just so fecking opposition, it's he? I loved the insult about Lucy and Molly, made me laugh, well I kinda couldn't stop laughing.
MoonStar100 chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
Fabulous story and I loved the ending ! Can't wait to go read more from you!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 20 . 3/12/2012
You'd think that after a terrible war and the horrible things Draco's parents did that he would change for the better. People really need to move on and change. Anyways, this was a very lovely story.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 18 . 3/12/2012
I don't get why Albus would be with someone who is dating someone else. Scorpius really needs to not be like his father.