Reviews for Mix It Up
LOVE IT! Are there more such stories? Please PM them for me
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
lol was funny! :D
DarthZ chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is great! I kinda wanna know what Barman did with KF, though. That would be totally cool :)
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
it didnt go exactly how i thought it would but it was still good and funny.

keep up the good work :)
wiz-witch in training chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Would you kill me if I did a companion piece-type thingy to this with what Batman and Kid Flash were doing?
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
"I've come to the conclusion…" Robin began.

"That the Flashes are crazy?" Batman offered, smirking slightly.

"Yeah."

Unitl now you notice it, bat-boy?
Kyd Chyme chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Real funny, but I do wish it went a bit more in to detail. Keep 'em comming. (
newdog14 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
LOL this is really funny, though I wish you would have written how the other members were doing, I for one would have LOVED to see Bats trying to control KF *evil laugh*
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
XD
DanielCrayon chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I like it, but the ending was rushed... still good youcould add more chapter from the other team members povs.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
very nice and sweet! love it! XD LOL at the last line.
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I believe that you may safely theorize that your conclusion is accurate based on the evidence supporting your hypothesis. btw, nicely done.
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Hmm...Interesting. I think there was a lot of unused potental here though. It would have been neat to see how kid mouth did with Batman and I'd love to see Robin be a decent enough partner to the flash. Fun interaction though!
Ashtree101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Simply, adorkable. I really enjoyed the way you wrote the training scene. I think the scene itself portrayed the Flash and Robin as the unique characters we have come to know and love. Robin's response was just perfect and I simply loved Flash's response to robin's confusion, "You. Hide. Attack when able. No batarangs, beanbags. Me, look for you. Fend you off when attack." I did have some trouble understanding why Flash would need KF to handle the Trickster(after all Flash would have fought him before KF existed), but I think the end conversation made it worthwhile to have an excuse to swap the mentors back. Your story does make me curious as to how the others' training went. Another wonderful piece of writing, Toadflame.