Reviews for What's Love Got To Do With It
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
That was great, you have to write a sequel! (-:
Aurum Fire chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
how romantic!
Aurum Fire chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Love this chapter
j chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
this was awesome! i liked your idea of ben and kevin being friends for years with out knowing gwen then boom they meet her and it like love at first sight!
katarina97 chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Kissme123 chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Kissme123 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
ellee chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
u should do an epilog thingy
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Chapter was awesome can u write one more chapter P.S. There is a Ben 10 fanfiction called "journey to skull cove" it's a gwevin fanfiction and I don't think the author is going to finish so can u can try to finish it please. I have no idea about writing Ben 10 fanfictions and I did not write it .The author left off on chapter 7
salimaran08 chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
WOW,9 wonderful chapters,thanks a lot for the great time!
RoseAerin chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
My computer won't let me log in but u know who I am! THAT. WAS. AMAZING! Plz make an epolougue! :) :) :) :) ;) Gwevin! :) :) ;)
helikesitheymikey chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
methinks Ben will be beating himself up for trying to stop Kevin from reviving her...

the most critical time to save someone is called the Golden Hour...the plumbers should at least try for an hour to revive their operatives.

SO...does Kevin's alien ancestry mate for life or something? because with how fast and hard he fell for her and how hard he was starting to grieve for her I wouldn't be surprised...

in addition to killing Orthos did she get any extra power from him or not?
helikesitheymikey chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
aww...Kevin's really sweet and is SO gonna be possessive/protective of Gwen. um...any chance his alien heritage fixates on things/people/a mate or something?

wonder what Kevin will think if/when he meets Gwen and Ben's grandma...

anyway really good.

oh I just know that Kevin's gonna be on SOS mode next chapter...SOS is short for Slaughter On Sight.
brandirandom21 chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
YES the SPOON-ATOR is back! (Wait. Spoon what?) OHMIGOD when I saw the notification for this, I seriously screamed and scared the crap out of my step dad (He wasn't too happy with me, to say the least, since he was in the middle of driving...). This is INCREDIBLE Spoon, and you seriously almost made me cry! Please update ASAP!

Luna Roja chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Me encanta tu historia, que imaginativo he original eres. Al comenzar la historia de una manera totalmente diferente, pero que aun se mantiene la trama de la voy a seguir leyendo...sin mas nada que decir... Cambio y fuera.