Reviews for better
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
ok at first sam thought them kissing was almost as good as comic con and kurt thought it was almost as good as kissing Brittany now them kissing is better than both plus avatar wow love it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is really good you should make more chapters. Make Blaine jealous :)
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ok can't believe that I'm about to do this as I'll come off like a 12 yr old girl but oh what the heck...*squee* loved this story and I love Sam & Kurt together! Are you going to write any more about them? :-)
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Aww! soo cute! I really love this fic, Kurt and Sam amaze me.
Black Rose Rule chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I think this fanfic is just the most adorable and realistic thing I have ever read because I feel like it has feeling and everything I want to happen is happening here. I love your writting skill it is awesome. Thank you for writting this. You seriously just made my day
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Awwwww i like to think if/when sam kisses kurt he would be shy
abrainiac chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
AWWWWWWW!

This was so insanely sweet! No real grammatical errors that I could spot, so no worries there!

Just reading this, I got this huge warm feeling in my chest, and I'm just doing that weird girly thing (where you're just making random, adoring noises and fluttering your hands about).

Way too adorable, and absolutely phenomenal! You are such a fantastic writer!

And I'm really glad that you had this happen when they're both sober; otherwise it wouldn't really mean anything (and one of them might not remember it).

I just started laughing hysterically when you said that Sam speaks in Na'vi when he gets nervous. That just seems so geeky, and completely believable!

This really was fantastic, and I hope to see more of you in the VERY near future! D

*Lesser-Than Three*
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awwww, super innocent and cute. :)
sassy selena chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
that was so cute :) i loved how you wrote this lol its great
cutiegirl240 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
aww that was super cute! : D
Onyx Nailo chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
this was super sugary sweet and i liked that you had sam do this with kurt while he was sober. because as much as i wish there were hot kummy man kisses in the last episode i think the fact that sam was drunk would have tainted that a bit.

good work!