Reviews for In Absentia
Well done
Poor Ichi...
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh my goodness.. Shakespeare what have you done to Ichigo?! XD

That was so tragic and beautiful.. It's a good thing they eventually see each other a again for real though. Lovely work! :)
kissonthechic chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is amazing and lovely and great and wonderful. You capture his emotions so well, I can really sense the anguish that he's feeling. This reads like poetry :)
een nihc chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Reading this reminds me of why I like this pairing in the first place. I enjoy the angst and it's exactly how I imagined Ichigo would cope after he lost his piece.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
So glad you're writing my all-time favorite pairing. Your prose is so emotive and effortless to read. This is one of many fine stories you've crafted.
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Waaaaaaa, this is absolutely heart-breaking! Poor Ichigo is so...*starts bawling*
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is so sad yet beautiful at the same time. I like the way you portray Ichigo in the story, it feels so real. Please write more!
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I think that's the most beautiful post-423 fic I've read...and trust me, I've read a lot XD I'd love to leave the lengthy, detailed review that it deserves, but I'm quite literally speechless. So I'll just say it again: beautiful; every last bit of it.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
It's so sad! It makes me very sad . but it's still nice to read.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
So heart-breakingly sad and bittersweet...I love this.
Hidden Masked chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I love this story, so much. It depicts everything I thought would have happen. Wow, you really hit at the correct emotions and reactions. It made me so touched I cried. Really really good fanfiction. Thanks so much! :)
mitsuishi chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I just needed to read this one too, of course, and I must say I'm amazed by this one as well. Your style and will to keep everybody in character makes it pure pleasure to read :)

This one is also very moving, but the other way than Rukia's story. I feel like Ichigo lives in lie, trying to deny himself about thinking of Rukia, trying to persuade himself not to do it. What I liked the most was that you involoved Zangetsu as the equal reason for his struggling.

But my most favorite part, as a hard IchiRuki shipper was of course the dream ;) It was so realistic, I could picture ever moment of it and probably hated the moment Ichigo woke up as much as he did. It really moved something in my chest, I was so sorry for him.

Nothing much to say, than this was also great work. Take care :)
Selphiebunny chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I'm not a fan of IchiRuki and usually ship Ichigo with Grimmjow or Orihime, but this was mind numbingly beautiful and just the way I see them. You captured Ichigo so perfectly, so in character.

God, this was so beautiful. It made me cry, just to feel Ichigo trying to hold everything together and wanting so bad, so bad...

You're amazing. And made me like IchiRuki, which I never thought would happen. I am in awe of your poetic writing.