Reviews for In Absentia
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 8/6
Oh god, you write pain and absence so very well!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Well done
Poor Ichi...
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh my goodness.. Shakespeare what have you done to Ichigo?! XD

That was so tragic and beautiful.. It's a good thing they eventually see each other a again for real though. Lovely work! :)
kissonthechic chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is amazing and lovely and great and wonderful. You capture his emotions so well, I can really sense the anguish that he's feeling. This reads like poetry :)
een nihc chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Reading this reminds me of why I like this pairing in the first place. I enjoy the angst and it's exactly how I imagined Ichigo would cope after he lost his piece.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
So glad you're writing my all-time favorite pairing. Your prose is so emotive and effortless to read. This is one of many fine stories you've crafted.
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Waaaaaaa, this is absolutely heart-breaking! Poor Ichigo is so...*starts bawling*
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is so sad yet beautiful at the same time. I like the way you portray Ichigo in the story, it feels so real. Please write more!
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I think that's the most beautiful post-423 fic I've read...and trust me, I've read a lot XD I'd love to leave the lengthy, detailed review that it deserves, but I'm quite literally speechless. So I'll just say it again: beautiful; every last bit of it.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
It's so sad! It makes me very sad . but it's still nice to read.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
So heart-breakingly sad and bittersweet...I love this.
Hidden Masked chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I love this story, so much. It depicts everything I thought would have happen. Wow, you really hit at the correct emotions and reactions. It made me so touched I cried. Really really good fanfiction. Thanks so much! :)
mitsuishi chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I just needed to read this one too, of course, and I must say I'm amazed by this one as well. Your style and will to keep everybody in character makes it pure pleasure to read :)

This one is also very moving, but the other way than Rukia's story. I feel like Ichigo lives in lie, trying to deny himself about thinking of Rukia, trying to persuade himself not to do it. What I liked the most was that you involoved Zangetsu as the equal reason for his struggling.

But my most favorite part, as a hard IchiRuki shipper was of course the dream ;) It was so realistic, I could picture ever moment of it and probably hated the moment Ichigo woke up as much as he did. It really moved something in my chest, I was so sorry for him.

Nothing much to say, than this was also great work. Take care :)