Reviews for Time After Time
NyxxNoxx chapter 34 . 10/27/2016
a true Utopia ... i'm glad Kagome got her happy ending
inugirl504 chapter 34 . 10/12/2016
That was so sweet. I love it!
jay90 chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
Amazing story, I love it, its great! Will home fall for the new guy or with her past love again!
sam stewart chapter 34 . 3/26/2016
I had an idea for a story for inuyasha fiction for you my idea is for kagome to leave the group after finding inuyasha with his first love kagome finds many pup's abandoned by there parents for being weak.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/2/2015
Beautiful. I love this story. I hope that I too will get to a place one day where I will be with my other half. The picture you painted here at the end, or rather the new beginning is what I imagine Heaven to be like. No pain, sorrow, or death, just peace forever.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Keep up the good work lovibg this
Lilith Strome chapter 34 . 8/3/2015
What a wonderful way to end it :D
Guest chapter 34 . 7/8/2015
Ummm, honestly, I thought it was great until the whole shift to heaven thing that wasn't really heaven. I don't know. I am happy everyone was together, but felt it was stretching things a little, even for Kami.
DeathDagger chapter 34 . 6/9/2015
This was interesting, a little unbalanced for my taste but I am glad to have read it
JayK24 chapter 34 . 5/17/2015
I know I've red this story so many times but I love it and can't get tired of it. It's simply amazing, I truly love this story especially the touga kagome favorite story ever!
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 34 . 3/11/2015
Absolutely amazing story!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 20 . 2/6/2015
Oh Satori, you're in for a nasty surprise.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
The vengeful ghost woman strikes again, also didn't she does something like this in the first movie?
Soten-ni-zase chapter 9 . 2/6/2015
Sesshomaru, I worry about your sudden interest in Kagome, I mean I normally ship you with her but I don't wanna see you get killed by your Daddy cause you didn't back down you stubborn dog.

At the same time, if this interest doesn't become attraction and just allows you to accept Kagome as your father's mate, hurray.

Though now I'm curious who the hell Sesshomaru will end up with, Kagura (is she alive or no, this seems to follow canon mostly so no?) Rin once she's grown (I'd rather not see that) Sango (lol) no one?
Soten-ni-zase chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
I really hope Sugimi doesn't have to discipline Sesshomaru, but then I've always liked Sesshomaru so of course I would want him to realize when he should back off.

I am however seriously enjoying Sesshomaru just hanging back and laughing (internally) over Inuyasha and Koga's stupidity.