Reviews for Time After Time
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 34 . 3/11
Absolutely amazing story!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 20 . 2/6
Oh Satori, you're in for a nasty surprise.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 13 . 2/6
The vengeful ghost woman strikes again, also didn't she does something like this in the first movie?
Soten-ni-zase chapter 9 . 2/6
Sesshomaru, I worry about your sudden interest in Kagome, I mean I normally ship you with her but I don't wanna see you get killed by your Daddy cause you didn't back down you stubborn dog.

At the same time, if this interest doesn't become attraction and just allows you to accept Kagome as your father's mate, hurray.

Though now I'm curious who the hell Sesshomaru will end up with, Kagura (is she alive or no, this seems to follow canon mostly so no?) Rin once she's grown (I'd rather not see that) Sango (lol) no one?
Soten-ni-zase chapter 8 . 2/6
I really hope Sugimi doesn't have to discipline Sesshomaru, but then I've always liked Sesshomaru so of course I would want him to realize when he should back off.

I am however seriously enjoying Sesshomaru just hanging back and laughing (internally) over Inuyasha and Koga's stupidity.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 4 . 2/6
I like the way you wrote Kikyo here even though I like her, but then I like her for her many faults, for the darkness that clouds her very being.

Kikyo is in essence a vengeful ghost with a physical body, vengeful ghost tend to have one tract minds and use very twisted logic, just like Kikyo.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 3 . 2/6
I liked the reprimand Sesshomaru got from his father and his reply and the result of said reply. It was interesting and probably has given him some closure on some things.
Tristi Lynne chapter 34 . 1/28
interesting story though i'm not too sure about the ending. with such a perfect world and nobody dying then won't it get crowded eventually? especially with how many children there are? it's a good story, don't get me wrong, but won't the world eventually run out of space? and like the story said earlier without pain how does anyone learn?
velvetSunset chapter 34 . 1/10
Omfg! :DDD Thank you very much for this awesome story! Thank you thank you thank you! XD
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 34 . 1/9
Wonderful! Loved the story (:
mademms16 chapter 34 . 12/31/2014
I love this story its one the best one i read
demon5451 chapter 34 . 11/20/2014
Greatest story yet made.
JayK24 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
amazing so sad inuasha such a Kykyo lover!
amazing story by the way i love that inuyasha is being put in his place by kags he so deserve it!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/2/2014