Reviews for The Breakdown in the Lift
grc73 chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
How the hell did I miss this? Fabulous. My only concerns were (a) whether they might have gotten a bit chilly in that elevator, and (b) if Sweets might have reappeared! Otherwise, extremely satisfying.
bexie25 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Loved this very hot but down to earth as well :)
bountypeaches chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was absolutely perfect. I love the fact that you said that Hannah was likely upfront and honest about her expectations from the relationship but he had asked for something she couldn't give and he knew that. That is exactly what happened in the 100th. Booth is so rigid about how is relationships should function and what they should look like that he fails to see the bigger picture about making a life with someone. He sort of just ignores the parts that don't fit until the issue comes to a boiling point. He knew his relationship with Hannah wasn't as real as he was pretending. As Sweets comments in S4, need can be confused for love and fantasy can convince us that what we are feeling is love. Booth allowed himself to get sucked into a fantasy to avoid dealing with the emotional fallout from Brennan's rejection. He never healed from that and Hannah was just a bandaid solution. He knew the relationship was never going to go anywhere. He was so defensive about it being serious even as far as 6x08. He never even thought to introduce Parker to her until Parker said he hated her. Parker forced his hand and rather than admit to himself what his relationship really was he went in for another bandaid solution. Just like Brennan's confession forced him to try and convince himself the relationship was real. With Sweets' goading he only had 2 choices either admit to himself why he didn't want to propose or propose to prove he didn't use Hannah and hurt Brennan for no reason and get rejected. Now I don't think he truly thought it through considering he was drunk and then hungover, he just reacted on impulse. Hannah's rejection just brought back all the memories from the 100th and all his latent insecurities about not being good enough. Considering he still felt Brennan was his fate in Blizzard I don't think at any point he truly thought he was building a life with her. As he said later, conscious or not, he was lying to protect his feelings.
katetastic chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Elevator sex and wall sex at the same time? So freaking hot!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Whew. Shouldn't have read that right now. I'm at work. Oh, well.
ciaomichaella chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Elevator sex woohoo!
Clarebella chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
you are a very good writer! I am enjoying reading all of your stories. Thanks!
Yaoi-chan4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I loved it! I also wanted go point out that at one point you said Brennan was wearing jeans, but at another slacks. Just as an FYI.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was very good!

CT
penandra chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I have come you the conclusion that HH did us a favor by NOT giving us more detail - if the had given us details, we wouldn't have all these geat fanfics!

Thanks for yours!
okgoprettymuchrules chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
Oliviet chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Now that is exactly what SHOULD have happened in that episode. I was so waiting for a deep convo like the one here, but nope, it never happened.

Anyway, brilliant job. Best one shot I've read in a long time. :)
Resounding chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Very hawt. :)
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
great way to pass the time stuck in a lift. glad they finally talked it through. look forward to more from you soon
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Aw this was hear breakingly sweet and hot at the same time. I loved it, it was incredible!