Reviews for My Tron
Tsunay Nami chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
wow, that was awesome! loved the fanfic! *-*
you're a very good writer. ;]
Sora Kuraiika chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
It's like their sex is MAGIC! This is awesome, though the "baby program" thing makes me wonder if programs are considered adults from the begining, or if the have to wait a while. Oh well. It was beautiful!
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I hate to sound redundant and fangirly, but this was another enjoyable read. Again, the level of detail you put into something as simple as Yori observing the gradual (or immediate) changes in Tron whenever she sees him or even when he stands before her, studying her appearance (is this the first time he's ever seen her in the "alt." lightsuit?), is really compelling.

I like the idea of Yori searching for someone with whom she could connect with before she met Tron, almost like a humming bird searching for the perfect flower (or something in that manner).

And then there's matter of their physical connection with each other; certainly not "sexual" in the strictest [human] sense of the word, as you stated before, but the desire and the affection for one another is definitely felt throughout (and pretty much akin to that of what described in the script, only embellished).

Sakura123
Spacebabie chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This was very good, beautifuly and sizzling hot. I just adore it.