Reviews for Lost Ones
Bella chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Wow this is so good 3
Can you tell me where you got this though,
"Choice time. I can pull that out and you can run away as fast as you can. Or I can pull that blade down all the way down from your shoulder to your hip. It'll hurt like fire for fifteen minutes, then you'll be dead from blood loss."
Cause I remember reading it in a comic on scans daily or someplace but I totally forgot where :\
Thanks heaps!
RoseAerin chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Nice to know my comment made you laugh :D This was also another interesting chapter. BUT WHEN ARE YOU GONNA BRING KEVIN BACK? Also I was wodering if u could review some of my stories. Shlove ya!

Rose.y
The Cretin chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
First of all, yeah R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie. He lived, he loved, and was loved by friends, family, fans, and will be forever. On this story, I like this idea. I'm a big fan of crossovers (good ones are hard to find) and I think I'm looking at a good one right now. I'm not a Batman fan but the way you write this appeals to me. Kudos. You are talented as can be. I would like to continue reading this if you will allow me the honor. It's a cool story.
RoseAerin chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
What the heck! I was feeling bad for Jason but he stabbed Gwen! And they acted like it was nothing! Ben almost put Kevin down but Jason stabs Gwen and he let's it go! Whatthe heck is this? Seriously i don't about tht kid. When Kevin comes back i hope he beats Jason's ass! Sorry but that got me really pissed. I mean you tell someone you love them and then you stab them? Tht kid needs to get a therapist. Sorry i know i sound mean but tht really freaked me out i was NOT prepared for tht. Well interesting chapter but kinda freaky. Again i hope Kevin beats his ass i know i would. Sorry ik i sound like a jerk but tht was pretty insane you have to admit. Even for Jason. Please bring Kevin back! Pease i miss him in the sory i feel like it'd be better if he was in this story!

Rose.y
RoseAerin chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Kay the stories interesting (I still don't like Kevin dieing though) but i feel like if u bring Kevin back Gwen will sort of like Jason and Kevin and Jason will fight so good luck with the next chapter!
cabrera1234 chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
so kevin coming back zombie maybe
damnation soldier chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
I think the plot is really interesting and mixing up Bat Man with BTUA's a good combination. They make sense and they could be very realistic which I like. Kevin's death was cut a little short, I think. But I like the scene where Jason talked to the Gwen's karate instructor.
Elle chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow. The concept is really interesting. I'm a fan of Kevin, but involving Jason was a really fascinating idea. I liked it a lot. My only complaint would be that Kevin's death scene felt very rushed. But otherwise, no qualms. Great piece you've got here. C: