Reviews for Forever and Beyond
Noctuas chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I just discovered the movie yesterday and I fell I love with it, and then Sarah and Drover especially. Hopefully you will continue, if not; thank you for this chapter ox
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
nice :)

HawkAngel
Anne chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I was smiling so much as I read this until I realized it hasn't been updated in years. it's so sweet and well-written and I would love to read more! please do write another chapter.
BloodySundays chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I'm so glad I found this, it made my day. Thanks for writing!

And, need I say, I really hope you'll continue this. I can't really let the movie go, so a five chapter story would be a dream come true of sorts, bringing some closure. If the rest of the chapters are anything like this one, it'll be such an amazing story!

Love hannah
HoPe290 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
You should deffinitly keep going! You've captured the characters so well so far and it's so cute!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awww... Yeah, I always wanted them to have a kid or two of their own. They'd deserve it. S'pose they could adopt? The war's on, there's bound to be orphans...that sounded odd.
Good stuff.
Lylirium chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Hello. I've watched this wonderful movie today and I'm very interested in seeing where you want to take this.

This is a part of the story that I felt was left untold and I would like to read what you do with it. Any chance on finishing it?
Gertrud chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Hey )

I watched the film a few years back but then the other day I stumbled over it in a store and went ahead and bought it. There's so much ff material in it and I therefore expected there to be more stories. Anyway, I enjoyed reading what I hope will be the first chapter.

I agree with you this issue of children is unresolved in the film (probably because they like to allow the viewers to finish the story how they like it) and I would love to hear your version - even if it's a bit mushy (which is in the spirit of the film so really you're just staying true to the film)!

So I'm hoping you'll post more chapters - I would love to read it!
TheMentalsarah chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ooh, I thought that was great! I'd love to read more if you're writing/ have written more :-) however, I understand where you're coming from - there are so few stories/readers here compared to other sections, but I'm sure there's a number of readers who'd like to read what you've written! I know I would :-) fantastic job!
sam chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I loved it! please continue! Very interesting.
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is gorgeous! Just have to say though, you're over doing the 'mate' XD. Generally guys don't call their girlfriends/wife/whatevs 'mate'. Mate is like friend, bud, idk. Great fic though! Really sweet and sad and cute. )
cavallo94 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I'm from Germany and in our English class we watched the film Australia. Of course I searched at fanfiction for Austraila storys but there were no German storys. So I started reading fictions which have a nice introduction and sound really good.

I must admit: I definitely fell in love with your story! Please continue this story. I'd like to have more D

It is a gorgeous ff, I like it a lot.
MoonPrincess9210 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
i think i am gonna cry that was beautifully written. so involving and emotional perfect couldve been longer but wonderfully done brava.
eaglegirl1202 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Cute, are you continuing with it? I'd reaaly like you to...:)
FlyingPurplePony chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I was surprised to see more Australia ff here. I love reading them, but there are so few on here.

Would like to read more from you. You've got a nice writing style, it never got boring :)

Xx