Reviews for Half My Life
fellowhilsonshipper chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
As I was reading this story I'm just like, "you go Wilson! Be strong and move on with your life."

...then my heart breaks when I find out House felt the same way all that time. T.T

You're characterization of House, Wilson, and even Cuddy (even if she was always in the background) was done really well, which is hard to come across in an angst fic so good job!

Give us a heads up if a sequel is underway *wink**nudge**wink*
lvdmad chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
-bawls- Dammit! I wanted them to get together but at the same time I love the ending because they're both absolute bakas! -sighs- Very well done. - Keep your muse happy!

lvdmad

Kirby's Stalker
WhenTheMusicDied chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Absolutely agree! Will you please write a sequel? We are very much looking forward to reading the rest of this. Such a somber ending to leave this story on, although it was fantastic in so many ways!
BrokenJourneys chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
This is an extremely beautiful well-crafted story - made our hearts bleed for both of them. We really liked it that there was no clear [happy] ending. It fit this story perfectly. But, it leaves it open for a sequel. So many things unsaid...
Aquarius Seth chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Ah it was brillant. Thanks for sharing.
Intrepid Inkweaver chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Agh! Why are they both so freaking blind? ;A; I thought this might have a happy ending. Now I iz sad. :'(
seddie lover chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
This is a really good story and the characters was in place.I really would have loved a happy write a sequel if you can because i'll to see them together.
Richie117 chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
You have NO idea how much I was hoping for a last-minute happy ending *sobs&sniffs* The story was really great and House and Wilson seemed very IC (unlike to the boys from latest episodes) but did you really have to make them as blind and stupid like they are in the show? :-p

I'll be sulking about it for at least a week ;(
kimmy chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
they must be 2gether T_T like your fic
melsshortformelody chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
So sad and so beautiful
aims2009 chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Ahhhhh! Great story! I had hoped for a different ending! But seriously, great writing!
damigella chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
Oh God. This was not what I expected. Actually, it was half of what I expected. But then the heartbreak. Oh no. Oh no.

And yet, rereading, it is the only possible and logical ending. Except I wish I could throw logic out of the window, climb into your fic and talk sense to both of them.

You're awesome. And merciless. This goes into my favorites. But it might be a while before I read it all again.
SrslyNo chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
ZOMG, what an ending! The story was wonderful, but I have tears in my eyes. I love how you tied in canon, even the promo with House walking on the tightrope. You captured House's voice and worked the title into the fic perfectly. Kudos!
pgrabia chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
Beautifully written, and I enjoyed it immensely but I have to admit that I'm disappointed with the ending. While this is probably all we'll see from the producers of this show it's still frustrating reading this end this way.

Thanks for sharing this.
SrslyNo chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
I'm so loving this. I don't want it to come to an end.

Perfect line:

"That's what normal couples do, House. They eat together. Like you and…"

:D