Reviews for Eclipsed
ebonzekken chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
as i read this "time of dying" by three days grace was playing in the background it fits the chapter very well i think
Biblio388 chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
That ending was hilarious. I had wondered if such a thing would appear at any point because it was alluded to that someone else lived with her. I am lost as far as canon Moon goes and only just forming impressions based on the character interactions which you comment on being limited in the next chapter. I don't have any problems with that as I take things at face value character-wise in each new story. Can't assume a character is one way just because they were before which seems like it should be true in all situations. Anyway, enjoying the journey so far and hope to read more of this and Bulletproof in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
That is some dedication. Makes all the old fairy tales and poems on the subject seem pale in comparison. I only wish I could find someone to be that dedicated to during this single life.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Not as pleasant to read due to content but did a good job putting things into perspective about how they each feel on the subject of the Art. Not something I often see because most gloss over Akane due to dislike for her as a character.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Good chapter. The interactions between Happy and Ranma were especially interesting as I don't get to see them often in the other stories I have read. Like the writing and plot so far.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Very intriguing. Don't know much of anything about Sailor Moon and only recently learned of Ranma through reading Vimesenthusiast's stories in this site, so this will be a learning experience for me as well as a form of entertainment. Have found a lot of Ranma stories have at least some humor even if it is not intentional.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Ranma gets some women's memories dumped in his head and suddenly decides it would be more comfortable to stay female for a while. Yeah, pull the other one. The believable action is that he would do quite the opposite and stay male to hold on to his identity.
kenbre chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
I would love to see this continued i enjoyed reading it
TKB17 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
This is really well written, and I hope you continue it. It's interesting to see Ranma as something other then his/her usual cookie-cutter senshi appearance, but still be tied to it.

I'm loving how you've portrayed everyone so far, and I can't wait to see more...especially since I still have so many unanswered questions!

Thanks for posting,
TKB17
MilandaAnza chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I have to state this is probably one of my favorite unfinished Setsuna/Ranma fanfictions and I absolutely adore your storyline to it. I hope you decide to release more, especially the confrontation between the senshi/setsuna about her odd behavior
AnAncientBard chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Updat' 'dis shite!
10/10
Pretty decent, your dialogue is really well done!
Milanda chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
I recently found your works via Lux and began backtracking your series. I know this is still in the works via your biography (or so I hope so) but I have to state, I highly look forward to the coming clash between Ranma meeting the senshi and look forward to seeing Setsuna try (and likely fail) at keeping her composure.
DarkStrider chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Ah this is so amazing. I really do hope that some day you return to this one and complete it! Excellent characterization and dialogue. Bliss!
shugokage chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Great story and awesome job on the romance!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Still so much like all the other ranma sailor moon fics. Is it too much to ask for all around good chars, unlike every other fic where Ranma is good, all the others from his series are bad, and all the Scouts are bad or evil or dumb. Really tried of the same thing over and over.