Reviews for Clothes
Arami Heartilly chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This story has such a good atmosphere about it. I enjoyed their banter and the insight that you rarely get into their relationship. Got to say I loved the mention of the Glasses too. All in all a really nice piece, the only thing I would say is it left me wanting to read more.
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I just died and went to shipper heaven. No, seriously, I absolutely loved reading this. The natural and relaxed atmosphere of their conversation was incredibly compelling.

Sakura123
noctaval chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Awww, this was very sweet.
Silvara chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
You know, it's the first time I got to read a girl like you. You have a way...you have a way to manage more than honorably enough to keep everyone in character, and at the same time, manage to taunt the nerdy fan (aka me) by getting under the skin of your heroine characters all the time.

No seriously, "maybe ... just maybe, domestic wouldn't have actually be too terrible" ? Just after our conversation, all the more. X)

Oh and "her enormous glasses that reflect the windows light..." boy I looove theses glasses. X)

I would marry her if only for her glasses and crazy-like temperament.

I am still amazed that a woman in the world can sleep with Alan and just think about domestic thoughts xD ... Okay, I know nerds (or computer genius if you prefer v_v but-) aren't supposed to make such an effect of me, but the glaaasses-in-the-80s-fashon-style... *_*
theyhadadate chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Cuteness! :D
User.Ivy chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Omg one of my favorite parts from the original Tron movie was when Flynn and Alan exchanged the hilarious dialogue of "She still leave her clothes all over te floor?" "No," which of course earned Alan a playful shove and protest from Lora. And Flynn doesn't get away unscathed either...he gets a pillow in the face XD

You took that playfulness, humor and lightheartedness and put it into your fic sooooo beautifully and perfectly. _ This fic probably made me blush and squee just because it was so damn cute!

Lora is indeed right...Flynn and Alan would definitely get along very well considering just how "obnoxious" they are and how they sometimes speak without thinking lol I could never pick between which computer genius was cuter though...Alan or Kevin...how could Lora make a decision? They're both so cute and attractive! _

Gawd and such an adorable ending, Alan and Lora falling asleep in each other's arms _ Amazing, moving and lighthearted fic! It's awesome how you can write Rinzler *evil grin* and how you can also manage to write cute, adorable fluffy Alan and Lora
Spacebabie chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh very nice. Dont get much fic love for Lora and Alan. I jut loved their little discussion and the playfulness between them.