Reviews for Phantom Pains
luluhrh chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
you are just. . . pure genius. PURE. GENIUS.

fantasm. fantasm. FANTASM. i could die happy right now, because of EdWin being epic and Snape not being able to get the full story.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Is this really complete?! I feel like it could be an awesome multi chapter story! There aren't enough really good Fullmetal/Harry Potter stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Continue this please! It's really good!
Lily of the Shadow chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I really like that this stands alone as a story, and it's very well written. I admit I'm curious as to Snape's journey figuring the Elric's story out, but this is beautifully self-contained. Bravo :)
December-the-6th chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I can't really describe how muck I love your stories!

I'm a absolute fan of HP/FMA crossovers and I like the fact that your stories are short and that we don't really know the contest. Though I also feel sad when I reach the end of the page ;)

Wouldn't you write a longer version of this one eventually? It would be awesome!

(sorry for my poor English! ')
illicit.azure chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great random one-shot. It makes sense somehow however the end feels a little cut-off. Either way it works and makes the reader imagine the whos and whats.
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Interesting. I like the use of all the points of view
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
LOL wouldn't Snape like to know.

This is really good.

Keep writing stories you guys, you can do it!

Seven of Clubs chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Dang... This should've been continued.
Insanity Drives chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Hm, I've read something about this once... Poisoned Scarlet, I think. Well pulled off, by the way! I liked Ron's little bit.
sama-chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Ah, interesting. I loved it, actually! :)
Emememe chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Epic.

All these random hp fma oneshots are awesome!
Emememe chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Epic.

All these random hp fma oneshots are awesome!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Very good question.. What the heck did happen? I've only ever read HP, so I don't know if that's canon or what.

It was very well written- Panda123 as she used to be called recommended this to me.

WHat happened? THat was alarming! Poor guy.

Do you know, I spent years thinking Blaise was a girl? *facepalms*
X chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh! Interseting! I hope you put up a new chappie! Its really good!