Reviews for Brotherly Bonding
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Just a quick note on your A/N one book I've loved for years Robin Hood by J. Walker McSpadden has them as cousins. Will's listed as the elder by 4-5 years though but them as half brothers is one of my favorite things about the movie and I agree that there should have been more scenes between them after it comes out. take care
ladykale1985 chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
Very good story...
XxDrenchedInSinxX chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I am waaaaay to lazy to login and for that i am sorry. This is a great story and I am very exsided to read the next one, I love it and your creativity.

-If I have any spelling mistakes then I once more say sorry haha :)
Jettira chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
I love this story! I hope you write a sequel!
AnnaGhost94 chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
oh i can't believe I missed this story, I really regret not being able to read it as you posted it! Still, at least you say there's a sequel, I'll look forward to that! I really liked this, you're so right about there not being enough brother moments in the film and I love how you told certain things from Will's point of view. You apologised many times for how you interpreted his character but i thought that was epic, it's how I see him too, much more vulnerable on the inside! And um-yay, lots of whumpage! Okay I'm sadistic, but I did enjoy the story and it was very well-written. Thank you!

Anna
Ihni chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
Aww. There is a serious lack of fics in this fandom, let me tell you. But this story here made up for at least some of it. I DO love the brother angle ... probably because I'm an only child.

This was great, although I did find Will a little clingy at times ... then again, after a life like he's had, I can see why. Still, great. :) Well done and thank you.
Ihni chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oooh, a brotherly fic! How I adore the brotherly fics. *goes off to read the rest*
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
I'm happy that it ends so good, but it's over and that's a bit sad, but I'm glad to hear you're writing a sequel. And a second update in one day, thanks. :)
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
Awwwwwww, so cute. I love how they think so much the same. thanks for a great update. :)
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Great update, I love the idea of Will fitting in better, I felt so bad for him in the scene when all the men are drinking after Robin shows up. thanks, I can't wait for more, please update soon :)
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
I agree with you, Will puts up a front. there is no way he is as strong as he seems. I love hwo Robin can sense something wrong. I think that's an older sibling thing, they can always tell when something's wrong. thanks
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
Robin/Will fluff, Will/Wulf fluff, sarcastic Will, how much better can you get? I loved it. thank you for a great chapter :)
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
that flashback was so sad, but I love how the first person he wants when he wakes up is Robin. so perfect, thanks
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
Over-protective older brother is the best, yay. Thanks
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 4 . 3/6/2011