Reviews for When You're the Best of Friends
psykogleek chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
that story is so nice and adorable, I hope Blaine realise soon there is nothing he can do against Puckurt!
IceQueenRia chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Poor Blaine, you just can't have a happy ending with your boyfriend when said boyfriend has been in a long-term relationship for years. Kurt and Puck might not be aware that they're boyfriends but they basically are. Brittany can see it, and she's a genius.
This is by far my favourite PucKurt story ever.
GayforKurt chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Thanks for the update; this is one of my fave Puckurt stories and I'd hoped it hadn't been abandoned. Good job on the slow build, too.
JasonDragon64 chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Loved the chapter!
SweetTormentedAngel chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
I'm so happy you updated! This is one of my favorite Puck/Kurt stories and I had started wondering if it's abandoned. Love it!
sterekdrarry chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
OMG, you finally updated. I am so happy you did. Thank you so much. I get that this is eventual PucKurt, but seriously, I just can't wait for Klaine to be over. Blaine seems to much of a control freak. I hope that they won't be together too much longer cause Kurt just seems so sad. And I know that's because of Blaine. Anyways, I really, really hope you'll update soon.
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Yay!
An update - it has been a while since I saw an update of this fic :) can't wait to see what happens next.
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 25 . 5/6/2014
Goddamn it Blaine! Why must you make Kurt so insecure?! And stop getting in the way of Puckurt! Great story/chapters by the way! I love it!
rinswan chapter 25 . 5/5/2014
Please update soon! This is the best puckurt story ever!
Marmar chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Omg I love that
Guest chapter 25 . 4/30/2014
Are you going to go all the way to new york and blain cheating before puckurt happens?
SaraMatta chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
I'm just.. in love with this story, till now I've read it four times (the first time was in 2012!) and I hope to see it updated again!

Guest chapter 25 . 4/18/2014
Still reading, and very glad to have your Puck and Kurt back!
EveryKurtHasHisSam chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
Awesome, I love it. I hope there's more to come soon, but don't rush...honestly. I've been there.
LochteNation chapter 25 . 2/17/2014