Reviews for When You're the Best of Friends
Lillian Daylighter chapter 31 . 9/23/2016
Holy crap. I so so so love this story. Please please PLEASE update.
Doubletheweiird chapter 31 . 9/7/2016
GAAAAAHHHHHHH! FIRST I CANT BELIEVE I SPENT A WHOLE TWO MONTHS WITHOUT NOTICING THE UPDATE! This is seriously one of my absolute all time favorite Puckurt stories! So happy they finally got together! I was honestly a little afraid with how Kurt was so blind and so strongly denying, even if unintionally, that the chapter was gonna end with him still trying to fight it, having finally realized and ending with him leaving to find Noah, or having finally realized it but pretending it didn't exist because of his fear of losing Noah. But all of the wait was worth it because it was so beautifully written, it made sense, it fit the characters to a T, and I could not stop smiling from the moment Kurt said Noah could always make him laugh even when he thought he couldn't till the end of the chapter. Then of course the end of the chapter saw me dropping my phone from random arm flailing and squeaking like the totally over obsessed fangirl I am xDxDxD Seriously and truly wonderful. At the edge if my seat waiting in anticipation for your next update!
Caroline chapter 31 . 8/20/2016
*falls to knees and screams to the sky* YES FUCKING FINALLY THEY ARE TOGETHER!
aremej012 chapter 27 . 8/17/2016
darrenchriss shipper chapter 31 . 7/31/2016
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePleasePLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
P.L.E.A.S.E.
UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
soo good I cant even!
BurningSky chapter 31 . 7/29/2016
Finally!
I've been waiting for this for five years
Can't wait for the next update!
rooz33 chapter 31 . 7/20/2016
Oh. My. Goodness...
This is amazing! I took the opportunity to reread the entire thing, and this journey of these two incredible people is amazing.
I believe everything you've written, it's so real. It's heart-wrenchingly, beautifully real. It feels like I know them so well, and everything just fits. Because of your brilliant writing, I'm sure.
I just can't rave enough about how awesome this is. I just wanna reread it time and time again and fall in love with these characters again and again.
I just love this chapter. It just makes everything fall into place. How they describe each other and the moment of realization for Kurt was a glorious moment and I may have cried. Okay, I definitely did.
Just... Thank you for writing this, for giving us this amazing story. Thank you. 3
Oh, and your writing style is just perfect. Amazing. Bravo!
I love everything about this and I just want you to know that.
Thank you! 3
sterekdrarry chapter 31 . 7/18/2016
Thank you so much for doing another chapter. You know, I nearly clicked back when Kurt started talking about Twilight. I just hate that whole saga, books included. I was obsessed for a while, really I was, but I really, really wanted Bella to be with Edward, I just found Jacob to be very annoying and jealous and the whole jealousy thing was really putting off. And then Bella does the most dumbest thing by saying that they were both her soulmates, that really frustrated me. I just think she couldn't decide on who she loved more. Anyways, I got over the whole Twilight fandom when all people, especially tweens would talk non stop about it and that was it, I was over it, I no longer liked it. I never even saw the last 3 movies. Anyways, on with the rest of the chapter. I did read it and I'm glad I did because Kurt and Noah are finally together. Makes me so happy. It does suck that it took Noah so long for him to realize his feelings for Kurt in the first place. Then with Kurt. Anyways, can't wait for the next update.
Gnildryw chapter 31 . 7/18/2016
Oh my - FINALLY!
And it was a glorious as it should be - gosh, these two...
Misskymm chapter 31 . 7/17/2016
Wow that definitely has to be the longest chapter I've ever read on here! I was amazed when I got the update email and a little scared - I thought the long chapter meant that the story was over...but to my delight, it isn't over yet!

Took me a while but I finished it! And damn, there's a lot happening in this chapter! Poor Noah for having to wait so log but he's such a sweetheart for giving Kurt the space he needed! I'm just super glad Kurt didn't reject him eve after all the realisations...that would've sucked!

Absolutely fantastic chapter and really good ending! ;) Good to see they got what they wanted in the end! I definitely cannot wait for the next chapter! Xx
IceQueenRia chapter 31 . 7/16/2016
Words cannot express how much this has brightened up my day. I seriously needed this so thank you so much for having such brilliant timing.

The chapter works fine as a single chapter in my opinion, it didn't need a two part divide. Plus this way you have all the emotion and the POV of both when they're away from each other and how they process the situation independently and who they turn to for words of wisdom. Then you have them reuniting and essentially what we've been waiting for finally happens. If it had been a chapter of its own it might have cheapened it a little because it would have just been the two characters having sex. But including it this way gives it more meaning and more of a payoff. At least in my opinion.

Thank you for writing. Can't wait to see your take on S3 and S4.
JasonDragon64 chapter 31 . 7/16/2016
Now that they have finally made it, I can't help thinking it's about time! Long, slow build to the inevitable and it was glorious!
psykogleek chapter 31 . 7/16/2016
such a wonderful story! I have been following it for a long time ans every chapter is a great mix of fascinating and frustrating so Big thank to you for all this work
catqueen220 chapter 31 . 7/15/2016
Thank you, thank you, thank you! So worth the wait. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hint hint hint hint.
teddieeddie14 chapter 31 . 7/15/2016
AAAAAAHHHH! I'm soooo incredibly happy that they sorted things all out and got together. It's been a long time coming. Finally these two lovesick kids are together and people can relax around them. I bet Kurt's gonna expect for other people to be surprised and act weird around them except they'll literally all be like: OMG finally!
987 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »