Reviews for When You're the Best of Friends
Delphi chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
The slowest of all burns but I love it so so much, I am literally pining for the next chapter. Great song choices, and I must say- the characterisation of Puck and Kurt is some of the best I've seen, especially with the incorporated drama! Can't wait to see where you take it next (a happy ending for my babies? please?) :D
BrittLiz24 chapter 30 . 6/17/2016
Are you going through season 3? Or any of the others?
catqueen220 chapter 30 . 6/2/2016
For the love of Gaga please finish this story!
DiamondKing12 chapter 30 . 5/31/2016
Love this story so much!
Doubletheweiird chapter 30 . 5/3/2016
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh this story is so amazing! Every chapter just makes me want even more! Ugh its so gooooood! Please please please please please for my sanity update soon!
IceQueenRia chapter 30 . 4/30/2016
Oh the feels.
The idea of Puck writing 'Pretending' with Finn is brilliant with it being so lyrically appropriate for the Finn/Rachel canon and the PucKurt fiction here.
I loved the Puck/Santana friendship bonding moment. It was never really showcased on the show whether Santana actually had someone to talk to about her sexuality struggle and confessing her love for Brittany only to receive initial rejection. So it was nice to see her open up to Puck here.
Puck sang Taylor Swift's 'Mean' brilliantly on the show, so I can imagine he'd have pulled off 'You Belong With Me'.
I get why Kurt chose to leave the Choir Room. The idea of being wooed via song is a fantastically romantic one in the daydream world, but in reality it would really put you on the spot when you're not expecting it and I think that came across well even though the chapter is more from Puck's POV.
Plus Finn having to leave because Kurt's his ride was just something I found highly amusing.
Another great chapter, thanks for writing.
Misskymm chapter 30 . 4/30/2016
Oh no! Fix it, quick!

Fantastic chapter, can't wait for the next update! Xx
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 30 . 4/25/2016
Poor Noah he finally realizes his feelings and wants to be open and now Kurt is confused :(
Choice Alyssa chapter 30 . 4/25/2016
Oh my GOD! I can't believe this moment has finally come! I can't say that I'm not desperately begging Kurt to realize what's been in front of him for so long, but I'm also excited to see the slow resolution for Puck and Kurt here.

Looking forward to the next chapter! I can't wait!
IloveRemusnSirius chapter 30 . 4/25/2016
I'm a long term reader. Been reading this from the start and I must say... For the love of God please tell me you will update soon. I have spent years waiting to get to this point. Dont leave me hanging please. I couldn't handle it.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/25/2016
Having been a long time reader, I have to say this feels a little bit like a cliffhanger ending. That said, I look forward to the next part of this story (as always).
Sammy chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
I really hope you update soon! It's getting too good to wait months!
Gnildryw chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
JasonDragon64 chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
That was amazing. I'm glad Noah finally manned up enough to admit his feelings for Kurt. Hopefully, it won't be too little, too late.
YouxArexBeautiful chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
Yep, this is still amazing. You are moving things along much faster than I had anticipated but trust me, that's a good thing! I love this so much!
987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »