Reviews for When You're the Best of Friends
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
YOU ARE AMAZING STAR SHINE. Ooh. I like that. Do you like that? Shall I start calling you my Star Shine?

ANYWHO. THIS IS BRILLIANT. I LOVE IT. YOU'RE AMAZING.
Takachu chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I love this idea. I can't wait to see their interactions in front of others/gfs/bfs.
sacha k chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
These are the kinda stories I wait and wait for!

maybe u should make puck become a bully to Kurt to fit in? but then they make up of couse:)

THNk

you

4 writing

THiS!
ecobookworm chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
hey, this is pretty interesting! the prompt sounds awesome. i like all the itty bitty background info you're building up here, it's nice to get the foundation story, especially from so young. i'm looking forward to reading this!
fluffygreensheep chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Really loved this... Beautifully constructed, yet not too wordy. FAB! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SouthernHemmy chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I actually mean this as a compliment...This piece was absolutely lovely...It was sweet, kind, caring...I cant wait for the next chapter...Hemmy
notinuseanymore2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This seems good - I like the Puck and Kurt young friendship. I'll try to read on - honest. This'll be great for eventual Puckurt, I just know it. I like how you've already included Karofsky and the way you dealt with Kurt's mother dying and Puck's father leaving.
kyubifreak chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Nice.. I like the story ! I'm looking forward for the next chapter
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Very nice.
jellybellybones chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wow, I love this so much. I saw the prompt before and thought it was great, and I'm so glad that it's being filled now. :D
AmourXSexXetXYaoi chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Can't wait to read more

Good luck :D
573535837535838 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Thi is adorable! I NEED MORE!
987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66