Reviews for iBecome A Super Hero
Blacksite chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
For villains you can have Valerie as a villain who has the power of seduction using pheromones to control the minds/actions of men or women but can be overcome by a great force of will. It's kind of like Poison Ivy from batman but only without any plants. I choose this power because i think it reflects Valerie's personality on icarly when she was using Freddie to make her own web show and cryokinesis for Carly because telepathic seems overrated but it is still enjoyable however it turns out I'm sure it will be awesome
KenMasters chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Interesting story, I wonder if this story will be like Static Shock or Heroes. Anyway...

Carly (2), Sam (1), Freddie (2)
an awkward fish chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
This story seems very interesting but you really need to edit your writing. Half of your sentences didn’t make sense and it was full of spelling and grammar mistakes. I recommend having a third party review your stories before you post them.

Other then that, I look forward to seeing what powers you give everybody.
AberrantAdam chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Carly - 2, Freddie - 2, Sam - 2

My problem with the technopathy power is that it's so obvious and telepathy is more likely to inspire questions like "Why didn't Carly just read the bad guy's mind and save everybody the trouble?". As long as the chosen powers can be used to solve problems creatively I probably won't care but these two power are getting so many votes and my problem with them is that I can see some very obvious and over used plot lines brought up because of them. All I'm asking is that we pick powers that would make the story more interesting.
number 14-daxlyn chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
my votes are for Acoustikinesis, Pyrokinesis, and Technopath & Genius IQ
bubblebub5 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
i think Carly should have Cryokinesis. Sam should have Enhanced Body. Freddie should have Technopath & Genius IQ.
ShadowHawk kv chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
for Freddie i would go with Technopath and Genius becouse it does fit Freddie Perfectly
vincent1875 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
lol at the idea that controlling electricity suddenly making you a genius. The brain is far more than a battery. It's like a very powerful computer. It seems to me that Freddie would already need to be a genius with insane knowledge of the human brain to speed up his learning process. The brain is too sensitive to play around with like that. Seems more likely he'd give himself brain damage or rewire something.
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Man, it seemed interesting but the constant grammar and spelling mistakes wouldn't let me immerse myself in the story. Too much stopping to decipher what you meant.

It seems like you're doing too much copying on established powers with your list. Marvel Universe is not a safe place and plenty of people have powers in it. On the other hand in Icarly they do not. The powers don't need to be so developed and powerful. I can't see them not being too powerful with what you wrote down. On the other hand I see a Static Shock situation with super powered enemies popping up.
SpiderMonkey chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
The threesome pairing sounds awesome. Good work.

Carly - 1 (she seems like the person who won't do much hand to hand combat.)

Sam - 2 (she on the otherhand would own in hand to hand.)

Freddie - 2 (I played the game infamous and that was kickass, I could see Freddie owning with this power.)
powers vote chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
carly 5, sam 5, freddy 2
Cartoonhero1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Carly - 4

Sam - 2

Freddie - 2

I hope you create some good villains because some of the shows villains are more annoying than anything else but they can be made into effective villains. Valerie strikes me as the normal girl who finds out their secret identities and black mails them until her memory is magically erased via deus ex machina, but if given powers she would be more of a jealous villain trying to destroy icarly. Nevel would be a more of a chess master kind of villain who fails because he overlooked one tiny detail and if given some kind of mind control powers he would be frankly a better villain and a greater challenge especially if the icarly crew don't have psychic powers and had to resist his mind control through pure force of will. Missy would probably be about the same as Valerie though her plot line would probably involve her joining the team only to betray them. As for Cal he apparently has the connections to get a hold of black market uranium, get it into the country relatively undetected, and the know how to build a nuclear reactor from scratch. He is a threat with or without powers. He could be kind of like The Riddler and use and elaborate nuclear bomb threat to cover up some other scheme. Other than these four you might need some other villains to fill out the story.

As for the review please work on you grammar some lines are unreadable and others sound stiff when read out loud. Other than that pretty good so far.
creddieguy chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
kewl story bro!

carly:5/sam:2/freddie:1
Steampunk Beauty chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Hey Hokage, since you've commented on my story so often, I definitely promised you about a year ago that I'd come review yours!

Your Sam dialogue is very clever. Even in a semi-truck accident, she is unphased. She's definitely a, "whatever, seen it all before," character. Your last sentence in this chapter seems very promising for more exciting material. :)

My votes go to:

Carly - Shapeshifting

Sam - Steel Body

Freddie - Technopath -This one is probably my favorite.
Snapplelinz chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Interesting start to the story, The PhantomHokage. The mystery surrounding the purple gas which has affected Sam, Carly and Freddie makes for a great cliffhanger :) Just be mindful about spelling certain words you use repeatedly in the chapter like 'where' which should be 'were' and 'there', which should be 'their'. Also, I don't think you need to put an A/N in the middle of the story to explain a part of Sam's dialogue that doesn't form part of iCarly canon - it's to leave that info for the top or bottom A/N's so that it doesn't break up the flow of the paragraphs and dialogues. For future chapters, I would suggest going through them thoroughly before you post them to check for spelling errors or possibly get someone to beta for you. Otherwise, this is a pretty interesting story. I think a Creddam pairing could be fun. Good luck :)
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »