Reviews for iBecome A Super Hero
rweasley500 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I think you should let Carly have the organic ice form. I think it would really cool for her to have that. I also think Freddie should create some kind of armor for himself when he goes out to be super hero kind of like Iron Man maybe. A great chapter; looking forward to the next one.
Matt chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Nice, nice! Next chapter, please!
jotton chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
You should write chapter 3 on the super hero now to see how its so far
mnn chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
nn
tobedetermined chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
If Melanie gets powers would she join the team or would she be a solo hero who only shows up occasionally? Though if she is the opposite of Sam i don't see her getting into many fights. Maybe her powers would be more defensive?

Also would Wendy be one of the characters getting powers? Seriously there is a distubing lack of fanfiction with her.
Divis Mal chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Carly - 2 Freddie - 2 Sam - 2

Typically these kinds of stories aren't too good but hey if you think you can pull it off more power to you. Though please work on your grammar.
Blacksite chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
For villains you can have Valerie as a villain who has the power of seduction using pheromones to control the minds/actions of men or women but can be overcome by a great force of will. It's kind of like Poison Ivy from batman but only without any plants. I choose this power because i think it reflects Valerie's personality on icarly when she was using Freddie to make her own web show and cryokinesis for Carly because telepathic seems overrated but it is still enjoyable however it turns out I'm sure it will be awesome
KenMasters chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Interesting story, I wonder if this story will be like Static Shock or Heroes. Anyway...

Carly (2), Sam (1), Freddie (2)
an awkward fish chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
This story seems very interesting but you really need to edit your writing. Half of your sentences didn’t make sense and it was full of spelling and grammar mistakes. I recommend having a third party review your stories before you post them.

Other then that, I look forward to seeing what powers you give everybody.
AberrantAdam chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Carly - 2, Freddie - 2, Sam - 2

My problem with the technopathy power is that it's so obvious and telepathy is more likely to inspire questions like "Why didn't Carly just read the bad guy's mind and save everybody the trouble?". As long as the chosen powers can be used to solve problems creatively I probably won't care but these two power are getting so many votes and my problem with them is that I can see some very obvious and over used plot lines brought up because of them. All I'm asking is that we pick powers that would make the story more interesting.
number 14-daxlyn chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
my votes are for Acoustikinesis, Pyrokinesis, and Technopath & Genius IQ
bubblebub5 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
i think Carly should have Cryokinesis. Sam should have Enhanced Body. Freddie should have Technopath & Genius IQ.
ShadowHawk kv chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
for Freddie i would go with Technopath and Genius becouse it does fit Freddie Perfectly
vincent1875 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
lol at the idea that controlling electricity suddenly making you a genius. The brain is far more than a battery. It's like a very powerful computer. It seems to me that Freddie would already need to be a genius with insane knowledge of the human brain to speed up his learning process. The brain is too sensitive to play around with like that. Seems more likely he'd give himself brain damage or rewire something.
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Man, it seemed interesting but the constant grammar and spelling mistakes wouldn't let me immerse myself in the story. Too much stopping to decipher what you meant.

It seems like you're doing too much copying on established powers with your list. Marvel Universe is not a safe place and plenty of people have powers in it. On the other hand in Icarly they do not. The powers don't need to be so developed and powerful. I can't see them not being too powerful with what you wrote down. On the other hand I see a Static Shock situation with super powered enemies popping up.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »