Reviews for What They Don't Tell You About History
Woah awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wow
peetagoreantheorem12 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
this is a smart story, if you know what i mean. It's like an old historian was reading this to me as I read it. Also, your ending has a powerful effect. I love it.
readwritereview chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
THIS IS CRAZY.
I did not understand a word of it because it was too awesome for my comprehension.
I didn't read Matched or Across the Universe, so that should account for some of my confusion.
You write superbly well; I love second-person narratives.
This is phenomenal. Keep it up. ;)
Rivergift chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Amazing! I love how all three universes intertwine, in a way that actually makes sense. Amy, who loved the first Snow. Katniss' line and Gale's death, Elder and Cassia- beautiful and brilliant.
PeetasGirl8 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow. This. Is. Really. Good!
Rioxas chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I don't know what to say about this, honestly, I don't. This is beautiful and haunting and your writing style in this fits so perfectly. Thank you for putting this into the world. I haven't read Across the Universe but I am definitely going to now.
Elizabeth.M.Kelli chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This story is just...I don't even know what it is, but it's good. But good isn't the word, fascinating, riveting, ridiculously interesting, fantastic, brilliant, bloody well awesome...I'm sure you can think of a few more adjectives, I can't as it is 2 in the morning and I really should have gone to bed a few hours ago...

But anyway, I love how you made everything fit together, and how it all works, and I can't even explain what's going on, but it makes complete sense, and it's stories that so intricately entwine different universes that interest me the most.

I admit I don't really know Across the Universe, although I think I heard from someone that it was good. But Matched and The Hunger Games are two of the Top Ten Current Favorites (with Harry Potter, The Ender-verse, Doctor Who, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and a few more disparate novels, and TV shows).

But anyway the point of all this is that I'm deeply impressed by this story of yours, and shall not be going to sleep, because I'll be too busy digging through your profile for stories to read.
Saltey chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wow, amazing tale, I may have to go back and reread the whole thing to pick it all up and read across the universe as I havnt already. I love browsing the crossover fiction, there's a new surprise every time I do!
emilyroorose chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Your a great writter. I actually found this cause I picked up crossed at the shop and on the back it had matched do I figured that was the first book and I was right later googling. When I want to find out about books I look on fanfiction. So as I look just randomly at the crossovers there's hunger games. The best book for me. I love how creative you are.

Just hunger games stuff for a sec. What about odair and undersee. Even though Madge is dead. And finnick. You still have Annie and there child. Or Abernathy. Or trinket. Who cares if Effie is supposedly dead. For somebody who just finished mockingjay a little bit ago I'm very forgetful.

All I know about matched is what I read on the back if the

books. That there are two characters names cassia and ky. Yeah I need to hurry up and read this. It's on the list of my 32 books to read.

Can't even remember what the other name of the other book this is about.
songbird'ssmile chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow this story made my head spin in like a million diffrent directions at once, them it all make sense, i'd read more and my head would go spining again. Wow! Great story! Loved it. ;)
KTrevo chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh my God. That was incredible.

You should continue it. I'm folioing it just in case you do.
Safira Rue Mellark chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
umm, and the world ran out of oil, that precious black liquid that America burned...yeah, i got nothing. really good story, though.
writtenepiphany chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wow, I'm not gonna lie, there are some parts of this I don't entirely follow. Maybe that's because I haven't read Across the Universe, though.

The parts with Katriel Everdeen kept confusing me because my brain insisted on reading "Katniss" Everdeen. Anyway.

Great story. All of your stories are so amazing, I love them, especially the Hunger Games ones.
breezysmooth chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love this. I love this so much my heart twists and wrenches painfully when I read this. You are one of the most blessedly brilliant writers whose works Ive read. By the way, I couldnt really understand the Other Countries event. Who and what are they?