Reviews for Truth of the Matter
PropsAD chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
You had me bawling at the end! Wonderful writing!
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BUT SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DAMN U TRADGY (FALLS ON KNEES)
BUT GOOD STORY SO GOOD STORY
KN chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I cry every time I read this. Incredibly well done. I hate it.

just kidding I don't *hate* it :) I hate that it's horribly sad but good.
Curly Fry chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh god, i can't stop crying.I read it myself and around the end i count speak in my beautiful, feminine voice as it was cracking. I could believe how fast my tears came as I tried to avoid them from shedding...but I couldn't.I just luv these tragic love stories. I think these types of stories show the true meanings of love and the most imaginable things -even if they're stupid- that a person can sacrifice for. The sad part is that you can't fully touch it unless it's situations like these most of the time.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
OMG! i actually cried. like i CRIED! amazing story. just...amazing
anime4ever91193 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i feel your pain dear ,you story starts out like pure poety and strikes me dead. it makes all the emotions that you put into this story come to life you are an amayzing writter.i hope all for you and your family gets better/
PunkLover chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I really liked it. (;
zekksgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was absolutely fantastic. It made me cry at the end though.
stmpunklizzie chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I am just starting to get into this 'verse, coming late to the party as always. This was so lovely and smexy and sad. Such grand writing.

I am so very sorry for your loss. You have probably heard every condolence, heard all the well wishes and remembrances. I hope you and your family find the solace and love you need to heal.
kari-inu chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
i am very sorry to hear about your father, but you are a strong person to still be able to write. i enjoyed this story and i hope you continue to use your talent to write.
Emmerlou5188 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I think your story is beautiful and I hope everyday gets a little easier for you. I'm so sorry for your loss.
pandamoonium chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Ah I'm such a sucker for this type of stories. Good read, good read. Made me cry... in the office. I especially like Inuyasha's "I couldn't love you". Makes it all the more painful. Thumbs up.
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I baw'd. lol
Nelly chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Wow. Just wow. There was a lot of emotion in that story. I'm slightly mad at Inuyasha for not telling her that sooner, but that's the way life goes sometimes. I hope Kagome lived peacefully after that. Good job on the story!
princess sakura chapter 1 . 3/8/2011