Reviews for The Obvious Solution
randomcassie8 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
this is the best yaoi story I have ever read. keep doing what your doing, cause what you're thinking up is amazing.
tails doll curse chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Type your review here...
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Nice.
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was steaming hot : D Brilliant execution of a PWP! Enjoyed Cloud being on top for once and the logic involved in Cloud's decision. Wouldn't mind reading more than a oneshot from you, so I'll be checking out your profile shortly ; D
spiel chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Jenova especially waiting for Cloud makes it seem like she enjosy nothing more than to torment him, not even world domination xD
acrosticacrumpet chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
You have probably already noticed this, but (or something) has REALLY messed up your formatting. Please fix it (if possible) because I enjoyed this one before got to it.
Oblights chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
SO. BEAUTIFUL.

If Cloud and Sephiroth were to ever be together, this is exactly how it would be done. Dirty and hot~ (in all senses of the words!)

:D

~Twi
segment thought chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I wonder what kind of thank you Sepiroth has is mind? *grin*

This was amazing. Like, they were sexing it utp when the world around them was going to hell! xD

Easily one of my fav stories. Of course Reno would say that. xD

So, all I wanted to say was that your awesome, because this story is awesome. Shh! My logic isnt flawwed, trust mehh. Or would it be this story is awesome cuz your awesome? I should just finish my review. x)

So, in short, this story is very well written, and I look forward to reading more of your work. :D
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I'm so going to go re-read this a couple of times.

I liked your characterization, and the title.

And an everyone's reaction sequel would be great.
MomoSenpai8907 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
(high pitched squeel) that was so adorable! and hot and adorable! and smexy i just wished that youd continue with more chapters or at least one more chappie all well it twas still hot hehe i liked the story it was exciting
karupin sama chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Yes Reno, I agree with you! We certainly need more of your Cloud/Seph actions. I think your fics featuring the most plausible and the best Cloud/Seph I've read so far. It'll be great if someone could illustrate the smexyness of the smut in this fic complete with the destruction around them. Aah..I could just imagine..

Thank you!
TenshiBabe chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I luv this one too!(swoons)Sephy is just too smexy XD
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
asdfjasjflkjksdlf hawt. You know I've seen a CloudxSephiroth fic before and when I tried to read it my brain screamed WRONG hysterically. Reading this, I like it a lot more and you have converted me to see the other side. ;D FUNNZIES!
IA1979 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I just loved everything there was to love about this story! What was the prompt?

I loved the set-up for this plot line, and I especially love how you never forgot to describe their surroundings during the smex - it kept things urgent, intense and dangerous.

The ending was a very nice and funny twist to this one-shot, I bet Reno wants a threesome now - or just the chance the watch.

The writing was great, I hope that you'll write more for us soon but a drawing of Cloud/Seph would also be nice! ;D

Thanks for posting this fic here!
Anjoss chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Sooo good! It's the first time that I read something like this and I love it! I'm hoping for a sequel, I really want to see avalanche reaction.