Reviews for Walt Disney High School
stylexoxo chapter 33 . 10h ago
Love this story! You have such a nice writing style, and your characterization is amazing. I love all the characters, even those who I never had strong feelings on (like Snow, who is amazing here.)
I love that you've taken some of the characters in different directions than many other Disney fics, and you've developed the stories from the source material. I never thought I'd see Jasmine as a promiscuous party girl, but you've made all of the characters so realistic and engaging!
Keep up the amazing work!
Uncommon fairy chapter 33 . 3/28
I love this story! I recently found your story and read it all in two days. The characters you portray are spectacular and obviously well thought out! I hope that we see more of Esmeralda, she is one of my favorites! I also really like how you portray snow white as incredibly sweet natured but strong, since many authors short sell her I think. Peter and Tiger are also really cute. I love all of it and can see just how much work you put into it. It is seriously amazing and I hope you update soon!
Snow175 chapter 33 . 3/22
I really like this story!
Ruby Pen chapter 33 . 3/10
I really like this story and I hope you update soon :)
SiriusWriter07 chapter 33 . 2/14
I just found (and quickly caught up with) this story, and it's easily the best Disney high school AU story I've ever read! I love the way you set up chapters, it makes the story flow naturally between the many narrators, and the overview chapters you do for big events is a great touch. I also really like they way you've portrayed Ella, Aurora, and Snow so far, because I feel like people make them extremely out of character much of the time.

I suppose my only real critique would be that it'd be nice to see one of the female characters have a positive sexual experience; I don't like the idea that happy, healthy relationships can't have a physical component. Of course, it's entirely possible you just haven't gotten to that yet as most of the characters still aren't with the people they're meant to be with.

Anyways, great job! I sincerely hope you keep working on it, as I'd love to keep reading!
Hispaniola'sCaptain chapter 33 . 1/6
Huzzah, an update! This was a good chapter (not too stitled) because it was real. You managed to bring to mind many shared meals of mine, so art imitates life. Keep it up.
Nap Team Captain chapter 33 . 1/3
This was a nice chapter. Keep writing
TheSoulMustStandAjar chapter 33 . 12/30/2014
I love this story! I just spent all day reading it and there were multiple moments that just made me so ridiculously happy. And also the conflicts that you have some of the characters going through makes them so easy to relate with, coming from a person who has gone through a lot of hardships similar to the ones you portray. And finding another feminist author is just so freaking exciting! (Well, I don't know for sure that you're a feminist- I'm kind of just assuming based on different bits and pieces from the story, forgive me.) Any way, I really hope you continue this. It's one of the best I've ever read!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/27/2014
Please keep on writing, your amazing! :)
rosyravens chapter 33 . 12/27/2014
I'm still reading this! I really love it, and I'm excited to see what happens next. I can't wait for the next update :)
GriffinGirl8655 chapter 33 . 12/27/2014
I'm so glad you updated! One of my friends at school showed me this story after I got her into fanfictions, and I just want to say that this story is fantastic! I really love your writing style, and I can't wait for you to update next! Happy Holidays! :)
srdaire chapter 32 . 12/27/2014
Yay! You're back! I kept checking in every month to see if I missed an update. Don't worry, you'll get back into the flow of writing! And I love your interpretations of the characters. It's so different! Good luck with the next chapter! Can't wait to read it!
thatmomentbetweenstrangers chapter 33 . 12/26/2014
Yay! You updated! I love this story because I adore the highschool plot for disney characters and this is so well written. Please continue!
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 33 . 12/26/2014
Happy holidays! And yay! they're friends again! Weee! I can't wait for you to update again!
youaresunriseandiamsunset chapter 33 . 12/26/2014
Yay, a new chapter! I honestly enjoyed it so much. Finally have Pocahontas and Nakoma make up and Pocahontas realizing friendship is enough for her for right now completely makes up for the long period of time waiting for this chapter. Wonderful job, and I look forward towards the next chapter!

P.S. I think that your writing style is perfectly fine, concerning this chapter. Also, concerning the comments on Belle's Prince, I completely agree with all of what you just say.