Reviews for Walt Disney High School
Are you gonna keep on going, cause this is really good!
I love this story! It can be hard to find a well written story about this topic out there. And I loved the Hercules chapter at the end there. I love how you kind of made his character grow like I'm the movie. It's my personal fave lol so I appreciate it. Keep up the good work! And if writing is what you truly love then don't be afraid to share it. You're very good! And I know it's been awhile since you've updated but I thought I'd comment to let you know I liked it. :)
The Red Of Roses chapter 33 . 6/27
Amazing! I'm a patient and loyal reader, so post when you feel comfortable.
wow I love this so much and I know is been close to two years since you wrote this but I'm completely in love with this and, if you're up to it, PLEASE CONTINUE! Don't leave me hanging like this... come one now pleassseee
ashcatqueen chapter 33 . 5/29
This is possibly one of my favorite fanfics I've ever read! It's interesting to see things playing out in a more realistic way instead of everyone's stories in a high school format. Are you still writing this, though?
Lynn Patrick chapter 33 . 3/22
I would really luv to see what'll happen next btw Esmeralda and Frollo, tho. Anyone else share my curiousity?
oOoMeLoDy.KaTsUrAoOo chapter 33 . 11/16/2015
hi there ms sherlock! i just have to say that you are honestly one of the best writers i've seen here on and that this story is genuinely interesting and thought provoking. I love the pairings you have, and how you made it more realistic by not limiting it to only straight relationships, and also showing that all relationships may not work. i completely understand how you feel and they struggles that come along with updating regularly, but i truly have to say that i really can't wait for the next chapter. i'm especially interested in adam and belle's story, not to mention mulan and shang. i also think cinderella and charming are quite cute and not to mention peter and tiger. or basically i like all of them, even hough i would've never even thought of some of them, you make it work! sorry abou tthis long annoyng review, but i really hope this might help you update a little tiny bit faster, but seriously though if you ever want to talk, even for no reason, drop by and send me a pm.
and duh, course people are still reading this! i couldn't possibly encourage you any more than i have so far, so...

baii :D
Guest chapter 33 . 11/15/2015
I have absolutely adored this series and your writing style is amazing! I'd have to say I really like Peter and lily ; belle and adam; Eugene and rapunzel; and charm and Ella pairing the most xD but anyways I can't wait for your next update! Amazing story once again
J.A.G.W.D.Q chapter 33 . 9/5/2015
I really loved reading this. It's one of the best stories I've read. I gotta say, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who pictured Jasmine like that, Pocahontas as a lesbian, or shipped Kuzco and Lottie. I also love that you've not put Naveen and Tiana together. I didn't like the pair much. But I'm wondering, is the story over now? I know you said that you're having a hard time updating, but I'm wondering whether you've just completely stopped, or if the story is just on hiatus. I absolutely love this story, and all it's characters. And I really hope it's not over yet
Caseybird21 chapter 33 . 8/27/2015
So thanks for a sleepless night. I found your story around like 1 in the afternoon and was like oh this seems pretty good, I haven't read a well rounded Disney story in awhile. Let me read a chapter or two and get back to my day. 4 in the morning swings around and I finally finish the story. The story is wonderful . You have really taken all the characters and presented them in realistic modern ways, which is a big reason I can't typically read these but yours is amazing. I have no idea how you have managed to keep so many story lines straight in your head, but the result is perfect. You capture all the characters to a tee, and make even the ones I really don't like into a person I can at least empathize with (like Tiger Lily, I'm a huge fan of Peter and Wendy, but I think yours is the first story I would be okay if they didn't end up together). Other story lines I can't wait to hear about Tiana and Naveen, Aladdin and Jasmine (you have done wonders for Jasmine's characterization, and I can't wait to see where you take it), Belle and Adam, Aurora and Phillip, Rapunzel and Flynn, so basically everyone. Can't wait for the next update!
Case chapter 33 . 8/27/2015
LOVE IT! Your characterization is flawless. At first I was kinda reading through to get to my favorites. But you have literally drawn me into every story. Can't wait for the next update! (personally hoping it's Naveen!) and I'm so exicted to see where you take everything.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
Your story is amazing! I just wanted to point out something that I noticed while reading this. In chapter 12, it says that Ella knew Aurora for longer than she knew Snow. But in chapter 11, it says that Snow and Ella were friends before they met Aurora. I was just a little confused by that.
Lynn Patrick chapter 33 . 6/16/2015
I absoloutely LOVE ur fictions. Itz quite creative. Perharps you should try including Merida and Frozen in a part 2. Great job!
NatalieBK chapter 33 . 5/12/2015
I Can in all honest say that i got hooked up to this story from the first chapter. You have a wonderful writing skill and it's so amazing and addicting, i guess.
All i can say is that you are very talented and hope you can update soon enough :)
i would fangirl more but i'd be wasting your time, then.

- Natalie
Kasey chapter 33 . 5/7/2015
Hi I came across your story just today, and read the whole thing in one shot. I LOVED IT! I am sorry if you get hate, you really don't deserve it. I know the struggles of writing a good story:) this take on Disney is fantastic, and I have sent the link to most of my friends. Please continue writing! Your story has a spot on my browser;)