Reviews for Walt Disney High School
Please continue writing. This story is so good no matter what others judge it as. I am enjoying every word you write about these characters. :)
Charlotte Miles chapter 33 . 5/21
Holy crap! Noooo! I didn't realize I was on the last chapter until I went to go to the next one and there was nothing left. I usually don't read stories that aren't finished AND haven't been updated in years, but yours was so good I decided to put myself through it. This is a really great story. It's fun to read most of all but I also really enjoy the way you write these classic characters and the relationships between them. I know how it is to leave a story unfinished so I can't really complain because I've done it. But I would really like to see this work continue. It has been really fun to read and I really want to know more about these character's back stories, relationships, and futures. Thanks for a great read.
Lolzman17 chapter 1 . 4/5
Hey I dont normally do this. Actually I dont do this at all. You are legit the first author Im ever reviewing on. this story is just that GOOD. All these characters feel so real and relatable. Yet still has that fantasy theme feel from the original movies. The character development is handled very nicely and it doesnt feel rushed. Unexpected pairings and plot reveals keep the story rich and the universe you created drama doesnt feel forced and actually progress the plot. If I had a complaint, it would be some characters worthy of screentime isint getting the recognition they deserve. but thats a personal pet peeve of mine. you should DEFINITELY continue this and IM LOVING IT. please dont get discouraged in any way. I look forward to the next update:)
hepchaton chapter 33 . 1/4
I just read through this entire fic in days and I'm in love! You write the characters very well, and I love reading your interpretations of them. Your plot is also fabulousI'm so impressed by how well each character's story is weaved together. I don't know if you're going to continue it, but I can assure you that you have an audience if you decide to do so
LostInWonderland1122 chapter 2 . 1/3
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A NEW CHAPTER TO THIS FIC IT DRIVING ME MAD NOT KNOWING WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! Although I realize you must me a very busy person please take some time to continue this fanfic, if not you will be letting THOUSANDS of your fans down.
zebragurl13 chapter 26 . 12/23/2016
I love how you follow the plot lines of the original movies, but in your universe with many different plot twists.
LostInWonderland1122 chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Love your story
LostInWonderland1122 chapter 33 . 12/7/2016
Please write again soon I really enjoy your work , and to everyone reading this now pleas look out for my new fic similar to this! Thank you
Guest chapter 33 . 9/18/2016
Are you gonna keep on going, cause this is really good!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/2/2016
I love this story! It can be hard to find a well written story about this topic out there. And I loved the Hercules chapter at the end there. I love how you kind of made his character grow like I'm the movie. It's my personal fave lol so I appreciate it. Keep up the good work! And if writing is what you truly love then don't be afraid to share it. You're very good! And I know it's been awhile since you've updated but I thought I'd comment to let you know I liked it. :)
The Red Of Roses chapter 33 . 6/27/2016
Amazing! I'm a patient and loyal reader, so post when you feel comfortable.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/26/2016
wow I love this so much and I know is been close to two years since you wrote this but I'm completely in love with this and, if you're up to it, PLEASE CONTINUE! Don't leave me hanging like this... come one now pleassseee
ashcatqueen chapter 33 . 5/29/2016
This is possibly one of my favorite fanfics I've ever read! It's interesting to see things playing out in a more realistic way instead of everyone's stories in a high school format. Are you still writing this, though?
Lynn Patrick chapter 33 . 3/22/2016
I would really luv to see what'll happen next btw Esmeralda and Frollo, tho. Anyone else share my curiousity?
oOoMeLoDy.KaTsUrAoOo chapter 33 . 11/16/2015
hi there ms sherlock! i just have to say that you are honestly one of the best writers i've seen here on and that this story is genuinely interesting and thought provoking. I love the pairings you have, and how you made it more realistic by not limiting it to only straight relationships, and also showing that all relationships may not work. i completely understand how you feel and they struggles that come along with updating regularly, but i truly have to say that i really can't wait for the next chapter. i'm especially interested in adam and belle's story, not to mention mulan and shang. i also think cinderella and charming are quite cute and not to mention peter and tiger. or basically i like all of them, even hough i would've never even thought of some of them, you make it work! sorry abou tthis long annoyng review, but i really hope this might help you update a little tiny bit faster, but seriously though if you ever want to talk, even for no reason, drop by and send me a pm.
and duh, course people are still reading this! i couldn't possibly encourage you any more than i have so far, so...

*waves pom poms* WOOO GO MS SHERLOCK GO MS SHERLOCK YEAH YOU CAN DO IT WOO