Reviews for I Shall Believe
JaToya chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Yeah... so, that was pretty awesome. Sad, happy, touching. It had great flow and I loved the glimpses you gave into how Puck interacted with different people. Just enough for us to build their relationship dynamics in our heads. And really loved your Rachel, Puck, Finn friendship dynamic in addition to the Puckleberry romance. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Love this!
piper-h-99 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Aw, I loved reading this! Please write a sequel!
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Cute one shot.
Ann Angelis chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Speechless. This one is a bit angstier, but I do prefer them that way. Puck's never been an one-dimesional character, so I think it's more believable when things are kind of difficult for them. Absolutely loved Kyle. :)

Love,

Ana.
Ms. Redd chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Now this one, on the other hand, I hadn't read before. I loved it. Yeah, it was a bit on the darker side, but as much as I love fluffy (when I'm in that mood), I also love stuff with some real heart and some real edge to it. This fits that to a tee. And this isn't the first time this has come up (probably won't be the last), but Puck needs a push to get where he's going emotionally. It really, really sucks that, in this case, the push is something so difficult. But it's a push nonetheless, and story-wise, you made it work really well.

I like the way you give their history. It's just enough to let us know why they are where they are, but it's not so much that we get bored or drown in the past. (And you've mentioned before that you feel 'possessive' over Puck. I'm exactly the same way. I sometimes feel bad because I'll ship Rachel out to other people - not so much in my writing as in my reading, I've only ever let her be with two other people in my writing, and even then it's rare - but I can't stand for Puck to be with anyone. It was like that here. I just kept thinking, "This chick needs to go. He needs to get it together." And that's not saying anything negative about you or your writing, just my irrational inability to be able to stand the thought of Puck with anyone other than Rachel Berry.)

I love how once he finally works everything out (aka, admits it to himself) in his mind, he just kind of does everything all matter-of-fact. Like, it's fixed in his mind so it's fixed for real and that's just the way it is, no real discussion or anything. And he actually seems surprised when Rachel doesn't seem to realize it right off the bat too.

Finally, I had to giggle at her teasing him there at the end. Both with the unspoken 'I love you,' and with the date she tricked him into. There's this carefree, playful side of her I just imagine he'd bring out, and you capture it really well. (It also feels a little like payback for him holding out on her for so long, and being so emotionally stunted or whatever that he didn't figure things out sooner - though, like he 'said,' it was a two-way street - and that's amusing to me.)
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Curly Wurly Me chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is brilliant! It's really sweet and romantic but heartbreaking at the same time and its so REAL... it great
blessedmommy23 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Wonderful. I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. I guess because it wasn't all "happy happy, joy joy". It was sensitive and a bit harsh at times and REAL! You did a beautiful job.
blessedmommy23 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Sleepless-in-Santiago chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I LOVED IT! mmm... yep! that pretty much sums it all. Thanks for this amazing story! xþ
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I'm re-reading all your stories again, 'cause I love them sooo much, & can't believe I didn't review this one! I'm sorry, but this is one of my favorites...well, they ALL are, but I just love this one:) Could even do a multi chapter one out of this...would be interesting to say the least. Can't believe these two guys were so stubborn, but I guess it just wasn't the right time before. Bet Puck's mom would have been ecstatic to know they got together...finally! But of course, she DOES know, doesn't she:))) Off now to read another...
ninasis chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Why doesn't this have a thousand reviews? It's amazing and made me cry and smile and cry some more and I love it!
UnAshamedFangirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
this story is amazing. one of the more heartfelt ones I've read. keep writing!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 3/13/2011