Reviews for Of Dogs and Men
Rayven49 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
A little Sirius angst. :) I like how he tries not to leave a trace (like with the ink spot) but steals Lupin's coffee, food, and picture. Nice try, Black.

The running part at the end made him very human. Nice!
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Really nice.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was great. I love when Sirius was in Lupin's office, that was nice.
Dresden-Neville chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
was very good. nice read :)
Mischief1Managed chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is such a great idea! I just wish we got more of Sirius's reaction to Lupin teaching. Because I'm sure he had no idea that Lupin was a professor yet.

I really like Sirius's personality in this. We can tell that he's aged some (well, a lot) in Azkaban. He is also believably an adult here, as opposed to the other story I read where it seemed he was acting almost like his teenage self.

The part about McCormack was interesting, but I couldn't quite understand what you were getting at. Who said that he proposed? Did Sirius supposedly love someone? What did Bellatrix have to do with it?

The ending was written really well. This story was great!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Delicious little missing scene; it was very well done. I particularly loved the allusions to their lives as youth.
The World's Best Auror chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
You. Are. Fantastic.
StarKid McFly chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow... that's brilliant! I love how it switches so subtly. It's fab.

(I'd also just love to say I LOVE your new profile picture, it's ace!)

BlueSkies13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Really good. Is the photo on Remus' wall of James and Sirius after digging Lily's well? that was a hilarious chap of Where dwell the brave...!

Loved it ! :)x
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I noticed it was a repost - even if I was the only one :) Although I remember very little of the orginal.

Ok, read this now and skimmed the other, I can see this one is clearly better (not that the last one wasn't good) it's hauntingly painful seeing Siruis glance at his old life yet know he can never come back.

I love it.
Mimichang chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wow, what a great story. Good job.
mystery muffin chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This was brilliant I really enjoyed it. You truly are wonderful at wrighting the marauders!