Reviews for Taming the Third Lion Book 1: Exodus
MicSham chapter 39 . 11/5/2014
Pls do continue! I want to read the sequal! Ur story is amazing and funny too. Luv it! .
rockstarwm chapter 39 . 8/8/2013
Hey! I just read the whole story and this is super awesome! And you are and awesome writer. you described everything such as the battle so clearly it made me way easier to mentioned that there's going to be a book 2 but you didn't started since I was wondering when you will start book 2 cause i'm so excited about it especially after I read the end where you gave the plot/hint to book 2. Can you please start Book 2 ASAP? thanks!I would be waiting for it...
KuramaFTW chapter 39 . 7/5/2013
This story is really good, it really makes me wonder if you are ever going to start a book 2. I mean you left this story off with so much potential, it's a shame to not see this acted upon. Plz, if you actually read this, write the second book to even just close this story.
DigitalWarrior96 chapter 39 . 3/24/2013
That...Was...AWESOME! I really can't wait for the second "book"!
CharmyXcream14 chapter 39 . 10/17/2012
Awesome story! Can't wait till book two!
Anti-Disney chapter 39 . 2/5/2012
I can't wait for the sequel! this story was amazing, well thought out. Keep up the amazing work.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 39 . 11/23/2011
Post the new book soon!
Omegalus chapter 39 . 9/12/2011
Really good story, it's clearly thought out so far and the charcater development and interaction is really good.

Can't wait for the next Instalment in this series. some things i hope to learn more about in Taming the Third Lion Book 2 are: if the D-reaper is going to turn up in some form at one point, more about the mysterious Sage, will Takato Dark Digivolve Guilmon into Megidramon and by extension exactly how the Digital Hazard held by the Guilmon family works in your story, not to mention if the Hazard is usable by Other forms of the Guilmon family or if it's just Megidramon
TheOtherGuy4544 chapter 39 . 9/10/2011
Well that was fun. Apart from when I had to sleep, eat, and all that other crap inbetween the chapters obviously, that kinda ruined the moment. Ah well, not much we can do about that though. But I did not write to complain, not much anyway, I would just like to let you know that it was rather enjoyable to see such a different version of the Tamer story.

For example, seeing the contrast between lives in Japan and the ones lead in England was a pretty damn good idea. Not knowing about the cards was also a fine twist, and makes sense when you consider the fact they wouldn't know as much living in England. Rika's backstory was a rather good/epic addition as well, so definite kudos awards and such there. The inclusion of the new characters, the flame birds giant ego, and the digital worlds rebuilding were also nice touches that I actually found fun, which is cool when we consider the fact I hate OC's and the rewriting of something that was already awesome. Looking forward to seeing what you have planned after all this, because between me and whoever else happens to read this, it's shaping up to be one hell of a ride.

But can I just leave you with compliments? Na, I'm sure you get plenty of them, so I couldn't possibly do that. Well I could, but then this review wouldn't be extremely unique, or even particularly helpful. So screw that, right?

So what could possibly be wrong with this? Well looking back I'll admit that I blanked a couple of the fight scenes because of the sheer length of your paragraphs. That amount of words, all grouped together like that, is very intimidating to a mere reviewer like my fine self, so if you could... you know...break them up a bit? Other than that, there was the way in which we seemed to completely blank certain characters at points, which was making me wonder if they were still there at all. Not all that often, mainly towards the end, and chances are I just didn't see their names, but still...

And on a slightly less professional note, more personal feeling here, Jeri and Kenta? I'm not usually one for relationships at any point, but where the hell did that come from? I wouldn't have minded so much, but there seems to be backstory to this and yet you don't expand on it whatsoever. Maybe next time. And can we get the Takato-Rika-Ryo thing sorted out? Pretty please with a promise to never bug you again? Love-Triangles are fine until one of them turns pysco, it's a rule of life.

So yeah, undoubtably your asking yourself why I'm not pointing out other good bits, and why I'm not pointing out another couple of flaws. It's mainly because I'm lazy, partly because it's probably been done, and slightly because I'm going to wait and see if you're making a sequel. I'll just float around till then.
I'm Yu chapter 29 . 9/1/2011
Yo. Just re-reading this and I was wondering-why is Terriermon using Guilmon's 'name' for Takato? That intentional?
I'm Yu chapter 39 . 8/28/2011
And book 1 comes to an end...on one hell of a cliffhanger!

This project Gilead sounds like major trouble for the Tamers, but the snowball scene was well written.

It kind of shows how the characters there have changed through the series because before Hi-Orochimon, there is no way in HELL Rika would willingly talk about love, though I was definitely surprised by Takato's last thoughts.

Something tells me things may be a little...different with them in your next chapter, but then again I may be over thinking...again.

Awesome way to end the first book! This is probably one of the best Tamer fanfics on the site and I'm looking forward to seeing the sequel when it comes out.

Keep up the good work!
Kamen Rider Hazaru chapter 39 . 8/27/2011
Good chapter so what is that project Gilead that Makuramon and Zhupiaomon where talking about and what's going to happen with the Tamers untilly it is redey please update soon.
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 39 . 8/27/2011
PM me when the sequel is out! :D
Pandemonium Theory chapter 38 . 8/2/2011
This chapter was really nice. One thing I didn't care for though was how Lopmon explained what what was happening on the Sovereign Level , when we learned that in the last chapter. I understand the need to comment about it but I think a brief speculation would have sufficed. I think you're fleshing Examon and Dynasmon out too much, even though I believe they will become a larger part of the story. I just think the mention they got here was sorta odd. I did like how you're incorporating the Melleniummon part of Ryo's Cyberdramon. I can't wait to see how you explore this distinction. Gives me the idea that there may be an altenate bio-merge for them instead of Justimon or Melleniummon. Then again you may not go into much detail. I think I'm getting a handle on what part Impmon may have in this, even though nothing has been explicitly stated. Thought he might have made an appearance with the black mist, but no dice. Anyway, I can't wait for how you develop this, keep it up!
Rogue2k7 chapter 38 . 7/21/2011
Well, that was a good ending to the story (of course, I need to read the epilogue when that comes out). The characters got their objective fulfilled and are back in the real world. Now they just need to beat Zhuqiaomon for good. I gotta wonder what you have planned next. (Impmon, D-Reaper? Is Sam gonna get a partner? (watch, that's what starts up the next story, right?) Gotta say that the final battle looked like it was pretty tough (it better be). HiOrochimon was a pretty interesting idea (now, if only I could find pictures. Your descriptions are pretty good, though).

Again, I look forward to the Epilogue and the next story. Keep up the good work.