Reviews for Dear Little Brother
blood87 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I love rereading this.
MelodyPines chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I'm laughing so hard I am crying at that feminine freak of nature bit. Thank you so much for that. Lol.
Meep chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
LOL I love it
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was amusing and excellent, I loved it and awesome job but you should make another story with these three soon please
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
SOOOOO FUNNY AND SOOOOO CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Great job!
The Button Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Having five younger brothers and sisters myself, I totally get from where Sesshomaru is coming from, but I still love all the family squabbles! God, this was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Adorable! This fic reminds me of another chibi-inu fic called Troved :)
Stefanny chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
O M G!

I cant stop laughing

This is sooo funny!
InuSessy11Chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Lol I love this it's so funny, I laughed at all of ones bettween Sesshomaru and his father(Don't know how to spell his name...heh)are so fun to read *giggle* The last one was my favorite. They are all written really well to, the choice of words was really good it made it so much more fun to read. (If i have annoyied you in any way feel free to tell me, im sorry if I have)Bye!
Zerimar chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
wow I compleately love your stories they are so funny and so cute! i love yasha and sesshy, it is so cute!
roxan1930 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Why does Taisho hate Sesshomaru?
lisa chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
dis was so funny i just love dis
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Sesshoumaru dowsing his fathers bed with the colognes, Sesshy offer to compare sizes with his dad.

Inuyasha pee on Sesshoumaru's bed, and the list goes on Hilarious, I nearly ped myself laughing

this is one funny fic (_)

Raven