Reviews for Through the Lenz
mysticfighter111 chapter 38 . 7/10/2016
Time for Charlie to get his life back, even if it's without Renée, and right some wrongs.
mysticfighter111 chapter 37 . 7/10/2016
That was lovely.
mysticfighter111 chapter 35 . 7/10/2016
I'm not happy with Tyler's mild punishment and Amanda not being punished at all. At least Jane didn't get off the hook and had to part with what she obviously loves most - money. What I love most is take-charge Edward and now that Bella and Charlie have their lives back, she finally gives him a chance.
Your story is just what I hoped for, not too much angst, but lots of mystery. You threw me for a loop time and time again. So, thank you for writing and sharing.
mysticfighter111 chapter 34 . 7/10/2016
Bella is the puzzle master, concentrating on the puzzle-pieces while the Cullens are trying to put the pieces together to see a complete Bella-picture.
mysticfighter111 chapter 33 . 7/10/2016
I really hope that Bella just misread the signs!
mysticfighter111 chapter 32 . 7/10/2016
I think Miss Jane has some explaining to do. At least James compromised himself, so Bella's suffering was not all in vain. James' threat gives me the creeps.
mysticfighter111 chapter 31 . 7/10/2016
Damn, what did Bella miss at the court-house? I bet the sleazy fu*** was sent from James' defense. Lastly I want to hug Charlie. I'm sure Amanda is the key to this whole mess. Alice and Jasper don't deserve a mention.
mysticfighter111 chapter 30 . 7/10/2016
Probably not the best time for Edward to have a talk with Bella. He shouldn't have let his frustrations out on Bella.
mysticfighter111 chapter 29 . 7/10/2016
The Fates conspired to keep Bella and Edward apart :( Charlie makes some progress. Oh, hwI wish I could see what's going on inside his head.
mysticfighter111 chapter 28 . 7/10/2016
Am I being paranoid when I think that Charlie was deliberately given the wrong medication? I don't trust Jane and I don't trust Dr. Rossi, don't really trust Jenks, either. Why didn't Bella just take Carlisle up on his offer to look over Charlie's medical records when she had the chance?
mysticfighter111 chapter 27 . 7/10/2016
James is an enigma - is he a victim or a killer. If I remember correctly Jenks never mentioned to Bella that James is suspected for the murder of his wife and abduction of his daughter. If he's innocent where Victoria is concerned, taking away the happiness from everyone who failed to bring justice (a policeman) or didn't save his wife (a doctor) could be a strong motive.
I'm really glad now that this story is complete and I don't have to wait for updates.
mysticfighter111 chapter 26 . 7/10/2016
Bella stepped out of her comfort zon twice in the last 24 hours because she wanted to do "the right thing". She deserves a break and some appreciation.
mysticfighter111 chapter 25 . 7/10/2016
I think Bella is asking the right questions. I hope to find out soon what Jenks is hiding. Jasper was an ass, even if he doesn't know that without Bella his father would be dead and there'd be no photographic evidence of the attack and James and he should be kissing her feet he didn't have to manhandle her.
mysticfighter111 chapter 23 . 7/9/2016
What is wrong with Jane? If only Edward knew hat his picture is starring on Bella's computer.
mysticfighter111 chapter 22 . 7/9/2016
Why didn't Bella press Jenks for answers? "If things don't work out" just begs to ask him to elaborate. Doesn't she want to know why Charlie was shot? It seems like the DA is personally involved here.