Reviews for Sadness of a Demon
superwholock1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I love this story, there isn't many like this with Sebastian actually showing a bit of humanity.

Though there are two things that were bothering me. One of them was that a lot of time you confused your with you're. Another thing is that, correct me if I'm wrong, but you spelled Francis wrong.

Other than that the story is beautiful.
Demon's Macabre chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I feel his pain. Literally. my cat -favourite cat- died in May. i cried for 5 hours straight.
and I didn't even had the time to mourn her passing as it was my examination week.
In memory of my dear cat Cik Tam.
She had yellow-green eyes and pure black fur. i hadher since she was 3 months old (when i was 4, and i am 14 this year). rest in peace my sweet.
Aservis Roturier chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I've been walking in Sebastian's soggy shoes for about 9 months now. Amazing how difficult it can be to lose our little friends-especially when we rely as heavily on them as I did and as your story character did. I'm glad you didn't give it a Disney ending 'new kittens, everything's sunshine and buttercups once again' because that would be a dreadful lie. Ciel's motto about lost things never coming back is closer to the truth which is, of course, what makes these kinds of losses so horrid to bear. Like a scarred body, it might heal up after a fashion, but that doesn't mean you'll ever be the same again.
Thank you for writing this.
AR
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
awww. this story is simply adorable!
ijo chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Hi, I read all of your Kuroshitsuji stories, and they are TOTALLY AWESOME! Make more! They are so FUNNY!
promocat chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
it is bittersweet-bioth sebastian & ceil had to learn a few lessons!
A Perfect Devil chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
So it looks like both Frances and Sebastian have a soft side, how cute but still simultaneously sad...
Daschel chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This fanfic made me incredibly sad. D':

Poor Sebastian! I think he would die if his favorite cat died. D:

Ciel is so heartless! :I

He needs to come up with better ways to give lessons to his servant. That was too cruel. :I

I hope Sebastian feels better now that he has some kittens to look after. :

I always love it when Frances shows up in stories. :D

She's so under-represented in stories. She was so sweet in this story although scary at the same time. ;-;

Aww, hope your life straightens out soon. D:

Hope school's going well and I'm looking forward to story updates! :DDD

Srsly, I've been in withdrawal from your stories. I need updaaaaaaaaaates! *dies* D: