Reviews for Love of a Lifetime
WorldShakingRuka chapter 33 . 4/11
Wow. After two years this story found its way back to me. I've missed quite a lot, I see. It's as good as always and it pains me in a very personal way too. Please DO keep up the AMAZING job you're doing. You've depicted Hotohori like no one before and I absolutely love it! You've made my day!
mokey4151 chapter 33 . 3/29
I literally logged in just so I could write this...
Oh my gosh! I love this story sooooo much. Even though English may not be your first language, I think you are doing an amazing job. This story is interesting, and makes me want to read more and more. I have literally stayed up til 3am to read this story, it's that amazing. You seem to have a way to set the scene well, making it easier to visualize, and in turn, making it a better fic. I just rewatched Fushigi Yuggi, and i am astounded that you captured the characters as well as you have. Keep writing! Ganbatte kudasai!
Soruen my loves chapter 33 . 3/20
Add nakago
Add nakago, I want see him too in the story . I want to see David's reaction when he sees miaka and nakago became friends. You know , nakago changes then became friends with her . You know something like that. Please :)
Ok
Kandybuzz chapter 33 . 3/11
Great chapter! I've got to say Miaka avoiding David is so cringe-worthy, haha! But it's understandable. One note I had was that I noticed here and there pronouns were mixed up. For instance, sometimes you refer to Miaka as a he, like, "his brother". These mishaps are no significant matters of course, and I mean all good by addressing them, so please don't be offended! It's always exciting to see you update again, for after all these years the story has still kept its charm. I believe I speak for everyone when I say it'd be so delightful to receive updates more often, but in the end we hope you're doing well, no hard feelings. I hope you know your efforts are not overlooked or under appreciated. You truly are great at storytelling. Until next time, best wishes :)
Hello bluishred :) I really love this story that you wrote, I have been following it for 6 years now give or take lol :) I hope to see more of it, I too prefer Hotohori to be with Miaka _ Please write the next chappies soon ok? I really love love love your story! :D

Yours truly,
Hanna
asha4uae chapter 33 . 2/19
you know I love this work so much that it feels like a sequel to the original story. please don't stop this now we are eagerly waiting for the next chapters...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
hotxhotguy chapter 33 . 2/14
Still waiting when these sad parts will be over.
CaitlinIntolerant chapter 33 . 2/4
Glad to see an update! I'm so tired of Miaka's self loathing. I really hope that she can reach a point to snap out of it because I need some fluff in my life lol
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 33 . 2/3
YAAAY! YOu updated! I was so happy to see this when I came from the hospital this afternoon! I am sorry for not reviewing sooner, alas I have health issues, and so I am here now. The chapter is lovely, though the anguish here is really powerful. I think that I am growing annoyed with Miaka's refusal to face David. I am wondering why it has to be so, but I know that she has been in pain. I think though, that she was the one who ran from it all, and now cannot even catch the bull by those very horns she used to love. I hope that your promised next chapter will give them all some peace of mind... though I can imagine, that with the byplay in David's phone about the baby kicking... well it will be hard for him to find any way to Miaka now. But he is determined, and while she may be tired, I am expecting Suzaku to give her another lesson. Or perhaps not? I just wish she would stop running, and talk to the man like an adult woman should, when there have been so many feelings involved. Help them, Bluishred-chan, will you?
(Oh btw, your typos are gone! You don't need editor anymore, it seems!)
BB chapter 33 . 2/1
That cliffhanger though... Will they or won't they get back together at the wedding O.O Also, I'm pretty curious how Hotohori's memories will fit into all of this! Nice job on the chapter. Gosh, thanks for the update I had actually thought you gave up on this story already! :)
nurikat21 chapter 32 . 11/16/2015
Amazing story. I will patiently await the next chapter as I'm dying to know what happens. I have to believe Miaka and David will be together. Please update when you can.
donrchrl chapter 32 . 7/26/2015
awww... i like this story.. please update
BB chapter 32 . 6/19/2015
Please dont give up on the story! The open ending is really sparking up my curiosity to find out what happened next! :(