Reviews for Love of a Lifetime
Greetings to tbe author _

I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP AND AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

Oh and please finish the story with a happy ending... I have been following this story for years... And so it will mean so much to me if you finished it.. Thank you :)
DeathAngel2015 chapter 35 . 9/10
THIS is a well-written fanfic. I felt like I was actually there with the characters. It made me laugh, cry, and get angry. This fanfic should honestly be nominated for some kind of award. I really hope that Miaka snaps out of it soon and listens to David. I understand that she's been hurt, but constantly running away and jumping to conclusions always makes things worse. She's doing the same thing to David that Taka did to her. But dammit this fic will be the end of me! I honestly can't wait for the next chapter! And remember that your mental and physical self-care comes first!
Hickree chapter 35 . 9/1
Thanks for updating! Very dramatic chapter!
Karra chapter 34 . 7/21
I cant believe someone has manage to make such beautiful story for Miaka and Hotohouri. Thank you so much and I hope you can finish it. They both deserve a happy ending ;)
BlondeGunnerWithATrenchCoat chapter 34 . 3/21
I just discovered this story after a period of wanting to read a good Miaka/Hotohori story, and man, I AM FLOORED by this amazing piece of work. For a native English speaker, there are some mistakes, but if you look at the substance of the story, it's just gripping. Please continue this. I NEED MORE! The plot and the sprinkling of sophisticated words keeps me hungry to know what happens. Please be good! I agree with you - Hotohori was clearly the best choice, though there are plot implications (Had she married him, she would have had to stay in Konan at some point, which wouldn't really work with the plot) to be considered. I may be prejudiced though, as boys with long hair set my heart a-flutter, but I just don't really get Tamahome's attractiveness as a love interest. It's not from a "Why have a pauper when you can have a prince?", but more of Tamahome just repeatedly hurting Miaka with the things he does. There's a point where you have to stand up for yourself and say "No more!"

I hope your mental and physical health improve.
BB chapter 34 . 2/27
OMG! thank you for the update! Can't wait for the reunion, hopefully Miaka and David finally talk it out :)))
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 34 . 2/19
I am sorry to be so late with my review! I literally took time to read this chapter a few times over. There's so much going on! But it made me excited and yet apprehensive of Miaka's attitude about solving her problem. She seems too feeble... just pushing the button on the phone to ccut David off... etc. But they are still my beloved pair and I really want to see where this will go. Especially now with Alexis upping the ante, so to say. That was one hell of a romantic takeover on his part, and I loved it. Although I suspect that he had somehow planned to awaken her memories of times with David. And now he is there, I really cannot wait for next update! Awesome job!
Erin chapter 33 . 11/17/2016
Please finish this story soon! It is absolutely amazing!
WorldShakingRuka chapter 33 . 4/11/2016
Wow. After two years this story found its way back to me. I've missed quite a lot, I see. It's as good as always and it pains me in a very personal way too. Please DO keep up the AMAZING job you're doing. You've depicted Hotohori like no one before and I absolutely love it! You've made my day!
mokey4151 chapter 33 . 3/29/2016
I literally logged in just so I could write this...
Oh my gosh! I love this story sooooo much. Even though English may not be your first language, I think you are doing an amazing job. This story is interesting, and makes me want to read more and more. I have literally stayed up til 3am to read this story, it's that amazing. You seem to have a way to set the scene well, making it easier to visualize, and in turn, making it a better fic. I just rewatched Fushigi Yuggi, and i am astounded that you captured the characters as well as you have. Keep writing! Ganbatte kudasai!
Soruen my loves chapter 33 . 3/20/2016
Add nakago
Guest chapter 33 . 3/20/2016
Add nakago, I want see him too in the story . I want to see David's reaction when he sees miaka and nakago became friends. You know , nakago changes then became friends with her . You know something like that. Please :)
Guest chapter 33 . 3/20/2016
Ok
Kandybuzz chapter 33 . 3/11/2016
Great chapter! I've got to say Miaka avoiding David is so cringe-worthy, haha! But it's understandable. One note I had was that I noticed here and there pronouns were mixed up. For instance, sometimes you refer to Miaka as a he, like, "his brother". These mishaps are no significant matters of course, and I mean all good by addressing them, so please don't be offended! It's always exciting to see you update again, for after all these years the story has still kept its charm. I believe I speak for everyone when I say it'd be so delightful to receive updates more often, but in the end we hope you're doing well, no hard feelings. I hope you know your efforts are not overlooked or under appreciated. You truly are great at storytelling. Until next time, best wishes :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Hello bluishred :) I really love this story that you wrote, I have been following it for 6 years now give or take lol :) I hope to see more of it, I too prefer Hotohori to be with Miaka _ Please write the next chappies soon ok? I really love love love your story! :D

Yours truly,