Reviews for Love of a Lifetime
donrchrl chapter 32 . 7/26
awww... i like this story.. please update
BB chapter 32 . 6/19
Please dont give up on the story! The open ending is really sparking up my curiosity to find out what happened next! :(
Avid Reader chapter 32 . 4/10
*Pours all the love for this story in this review*
sunflower87 chapter 32 . 4/7
I hoping that you have an extra time to continue this story...i love fushigi yuugi...i love miaka,hotohori,and taka..
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 32 . 1/11
What a great chapter! I really hope you continue this story. My idea of what happens next is that miaka is calling Hotohori for "closer" and somehow hotohori convinces her to meet him. Miaka is reluctant but agrees. Unfortunately, something happens that keeps miaka from meeting on time with hotohori. Obviously she thinks it is the worlds way of telling her that they are not meant to be. Time Skip to Yui's wedding where miaka and hotohori run into each other. Miaka brings alexis as her "date" and when hotohori notices he confronts them where he declares his love and somehow drags miaka away to tell her everything and his decision to leave his family. Their are tears, kisses and maybe a lime scene and the story ends. Maybe an epilogue is included where hotohori is telling their love story to their kid. Lol at least that is how the story ends in my mind. Anyways I love your story!
longminh444 chapter 2 . 1/8
your story was just fascinating. Thanks a lot. I appreciate all of your effort.
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 32 . 1/6
SO WONDERFUL! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING THIS STORY IN SUCH A POWERFUL WAY! I will wait impatiently for the next installment... although I hate the waiting, for this is too lovely. reat job done, especially with David's family and Alexis' interrogation. I would never think Miaka unable to come honest with her friend... but then, he is a man, and right there she was bound to fear anyone sharp enough to do the math.
BB chapter 32 . 1/6
I loved this update! Keep it up!, also I like the development of Alexis' character! you kept up the suspense with that cliffhanger T.T I'm excited for the next chapter!
Jean Phoenix Soul chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Thank you SO much for this fanfic. Not only for the pleasure of reading it, but also for the way it gave me just the kind of advice I needed right when I needed it. Like the Miaka in your story, I used to be a strong-willed person who never gave up and inspired those around her only to turn into a shadow of herself (or, in this case, myself) after some years, because of a man.

Mitsukake's words through you, made me realize that I have to stop feeling sorry about myself, stop avoiding the world and do something meaningful, as I've always wanted to, instead of just getting caught in routine.

Thank you for giving me wings. I'll soar fly for you, for me, for Miaka, for Hotohori and for all the seishi that died for their cause.
Kandybuzz chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
Gahhh these chapters are only getting better! I really love how the story is progressing! I'm dying for the next chapter - Please update soon! .
BB chapter 31 . 8/8/2014
The suspense... hahahaha UPDATE PLS :)
Bee chapter 31 . 8/7/2014
Yay and update! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 31 . 8/7/2014
This chapter is so sad... but it is obvious that they are both starting to find the path back... and what Alexis managed to get out of Saihitei was SOOOOO wonderful. I would have words of praise for you, and many, too, because it was awesome, lovely... and I can absolutely imagine Miaka painting her emotions out onto the canvas. Congratulations for captivating your readers into a helpless state :)
Bee chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
Love your story!
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 30 . 5/29/2014
No! No! No! No! How could you do this to Miaka? I know that you want to make their journey really epic, but I really felt for the girl when she saw David with Phoebe. Miaka is so miserable right now. It was excellently written though, as I am sure others would tell you too. So you left me once again hanging and wondering about the next development . I think that I can safely claim to have already eaten my fingernails, hehehehe! But I can't help it, since you always write a breathtaking chapter with brilliant twists Why did David not turn his head and see Miaka when he was talking to Phoebe? Sigh. I am starting to like Alexis though. A lot actually. But it does make me wonder what you plan to do with this wonderful man, heh.
Can't wait for your next update already, so see you soon!